Chapter 3: Eto

A/N 

A/N 

Eto. He's always looks pissed off, but he's really just a sweet guy. Sry for the late update. Had to plan b-day party! I'm a teenager now! Yay!

I heard Esto's roar. Noto did it again. I groaned in annoyance,"Just great!" Noto ran past me and slipped. I caught her arm,"Watch where you're going!" Her heartbeat sounded in my ears.

"Thanks!" She didn't seem to notice Esto, I opened my mouth to warn her, but he grabbed her arm.,"Eto!" She cried,"Help me!"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I knew I shouldn't do what I'm about to do, but I have to. She thinks we're all half vampires. If I don't protect her, they'll erase this from her memories. They always do. Just like when she lost Lizanna. I grabbed her arm, and bind her to me.

"Eto!" I heard Esto yell,"NO!" she fell limply into my arms,"Why would you do that?" 

He growled, his eyes turning red,"I did what I had to, to protect her!  you wouldn't understand." I waved a dismissive hand towards him.

"That, bond. BELONGED TO ME!!" he lunged at me. I heard Noto gasp. 

She's awake! SHit! 

I think something clicked in her mind cause she screamed as loud as she could,"NOOOOOOO!" Me and Esto covered our ears and fell to the ground in agony. 

That sounds like....No! It couldn't be! A Star Dragon?!!

A/N 

Sry for the short chap! gotta go do hw. but as soon as I finish, I'll add another chapter