Chapter 1: Noto

"Hey!" Esto chased after me,"Come back, Noto!" I used my small size to jump out of his way.

"Can't catch me!" I laughed, running faster.

Eto came into view. I slipped. He caught me,"Careful, Noto," He lifted me upright,"Don't run so fast." I watched him walk away.

I didn't notice Esto, until he grabbed my arm,"Give it back!"

I snapped back to reality,"Make me," I tried to pull out of his grasp. Ow! He's using his vampire strength! "Mrs. Ketsuki said not to use your strength!"

He pulled me closer. Inches separating us,"And what if I do?" He whispered,"Would you tell her?" I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

No. I wouldn't.

"I thought so," He released my arm,"Now give it here, Little Dove. Now!" I handed him the decoy and ran the other direction,"hey!" He called after me. I heard him tear it in half," NOTO!!" his roar shook the walls and made the glass break.

I saw Eto up ahead,"Noto!" He grabbed my arm,"This way," We raced across the halls. Soon we were in the library,"You did it again?" Eto turned his violet eyes on me. The eyes of his family.

"Yeah..."

"You've gotta be careful when pulling pranks," 

"I know, I know."

A/N Sorry for the short chapters! That's Noto