Stan sniffed loudly, and mumbled, "Fine. I'm getting a soda."

He pulled himself away from Bill and headed into the kitchen, Ash rubbing her eyelids with her hand.

"Richie, this better go well." She hissed. "Stan's having breakdowns every five seconds."

"Shh, baby," Richie said, wrapping his arms around her. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"Promise?" Ash said, looking up at him.

He kissed the top of her head. "I promise."

"Fuck!" Ash screeched, running through the wide halls of the church.

"Ash, where's Bill?" Eddie asked wildly, and Ash jerked her finger behind her.

"Getting ready with Richie, who's not helping for shit. I have to go and make sure the cake is here!" She called as she blew past him.

"He's supposed to walk down the aisle in 5 minutes!" Eddie screeched.

"Then fucking get him there, asthma attack!" Ash replied, and rounded the corner towards where the reception hall was.

She skidded into the room, and saw two men unloading a huge cake onto the table, and gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank you guys!" She said, and they nodded at her. "Put it in the middle, and uh, watch the napkins!"

She flew from the room and down the hallway, rounding the corner and plowing right onto Richie, who hit the ground, Ash on top of him.

He grinned up at her. "Oh, how the tables have turned."

She rolled her eyes, but gave him a quick kiss. "You look handsome, Rich. Surprisingly."

She got off of him, and he offered her a hand, pulling her to her feet.

"And you look gorgeous, beautiful. As always."

"Thanks." She felt her cheeks flush, as they always did when Richie called her beautiful.

"Shit, we better get in there." Richie said, checking his watch, and grabbed Ash's hand, leading her towards the entrance to the auditorium where Bill was hyperventilating.

"I-I was crazy to go th-through with this!" He was sputtering as Eddie tried to soothe him.

"Bill shut up and go marry your gay ass boyfriend." Richie said firmly, and he shoved him into the aisle.

"That's your cue, dipshit!"

Bill glared at him, mumbling, "Y-You're dead, Tozier." Before shakily proceeding down the aisle towards Stan, who's eyes were welled with tears.

"Fuck, these kids." Richie shook his head before he and Ash went behind Bill, reaching the end of the aisle and taking their spots at the front.

The ceremony continued, Bill and Stan not letting go of each other's hands the entire time as Ben ministered.

That had been Bev's idea.

When he said you may kiss the groom, Stan laughed and kissed Bill, his cheeks flushing pink, and Richie let out a whoop.

"The gays are back and better than ever!" He concluded, shouting it to the audience which consisted of a handful of people.

Later, they were all at the reception, Bill and Stan dancing and shoving cake into each other's faces as Ash and Richie watched them contently.

"We did pretty good." Ash said, watching the pair.

"Yeah. We did." Richie said, and then stood, holding his hand out to her.

"Wanna dance, beautiful?"

She shook her head, smiling widely, before taking it as he lead her out onto the dance floor.

She rested her head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and he murmured in her ear, "Y'know this could be us someday."

She pulled away from him, her eyes meeting his. "Richie Tozier, are you proposing?"

His eyes twinkled. "Not yet, dollface. But soon."

He wrapped her back in his arms, and touched his forehead to her's. "Real soon."

BITCH WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS AFTER WRITING THIS OMG WE HAVE TWO PARTS TO THIS EPILOGUE LEFT EBDHSG SHIT YOU GUYS

✓ | BETTER WITH YOU → richie tozier ³On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara