Invincible (BWWM)

Storm's POV

Its monday morning I can't stand it,I can already hear my Mother shouting through my door."JADE STORM ROSCOE GET UP!".I rolled over my comfy bed which wernt worth much unlike my other siblings....After I got up I did my daily routine which consists of brushing my teeth,shower.After I put my lotion on etc I applied make up on.I winged my eyes with an eyeliner,applied light foundation,blush and pink lipgloss.I decided to leave my hair in a messy bun.After I got into a casual jean and band T-shirt I went downstairs my half older sister Sophie is yapping at me."Why do you take so fucking long dumbass,I can't wait till mum chucks you out your a waste of space!.I put my headphones in to drown out the sound, I headed for the doors.Today is really sunny which is good,I noticed it was 8:40 and school has started but I don't care if I'm late its not like I'm even liked their.

Mr Kelly POV

"Alright class settle down,My name is Mr Kelly and I'm going to be your new form tutor,Your former Tutor Miss Thomas has retired plus she has told me allot of good things about you all". Most of the boys scoffed Allot of girls just stared."Okay I'm gonna start the register and then we will do a get to know each other session.

-"Ali ..."Here".

"-Jodie.."Hi sir"."Hello Jodie

"Shane "Here

"Elliot" "Hi"

"Shaniqua *Here* brushes weave

Shantay' "Here sir".She plays with her hair staring at me.

Before I got to the end someone came into the class the students started making a racket'.I looked over an I saw the most beautiful girl,she's small.and she had her head down its like she was scared."What's your name sweetie?" Suddenly I think her name is Shantay she jumps in."THAT GIRL IS CALLED STORM,WELL SHE'S A BIT STUPID".I just looked at Shantay with a questioned look."Did I ask you young lady".I looked back at the girl next to me.Then I looked back."My name is Storm".She said lowly then she went to her seat which was in the middle of the class.

Storm POV

Mr Kelly is good looking he's white with dark blonde hair,he has dark blue eyes,perfect shaped lips.He's wearing a smart light blue shirt and tailored trousers with smart shoes. I have been coming to John Kelly(High-school) since grade 7.I thought at least the bullying would stop by now.I remember their was times when I would get beaten up by Shantay and her ratchet gang.I don't have friends because people think I'm strange even the nerds don't like me.Mr Kelly went around the class and it was my turn to talk the class became silent."Tell me something about yourself Storm".Its kinda weird he only remember my name.Then the next thing someone said embarrassed me "SHE CAN'T READ"! The whole class burst out laughting.I put my head down in shame and tears came out.Suddenly I heard Mr Kelly shout."OI YOU GET OUT,!"He pointed at Tyrone who said that comment,After Tyrone left Mr Kelly said."I DO NOT CONDONE BULLYING,IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE PLACE TO TAKE THE PISS GET OUT!The whole class became silent with shock because he swore.

After the bell went for break I was so happy.Everyone rushed out and I was the only one left.As I was about to walk out Mr kelly grabbed my arm."Jade are you okay you seem upset".Why is this Teacher calling me that nobody calls me that."I don't wanna be called Jade and I will survive".I said sternly then I walked out.

Mr Kelly

I feel like I failed Storm,and I can tell these people have been nasty to her for a long time.I don't understand why she's gorgeous and looks like a nice girl.I'm only 20 (yes I know I'm young)but I don't think she should go through this on her own.I went into the Teacher staff room,I sat down on my own then these female co workers came over."So what class you teaching".The blonde lady ask."I'm teaching 12s.The brunette did a distasteful face."Is that a problem I questioned."Well I don't know if you met her,but Jade aka Storm is a handful!I remember when she launched on Shantay and she beat the hell out of her,all I should say about storm she's crazy no wonder her Mum hates her".I have been talking to this stranger and I did not like the way she was talking about storm.Then the blond women said to the brunette."You don't know her,she's a lovely girl she just needs help,Mr Kelly you see I'm the school learners coordinator and I was wondering if you could tutor her every Friday"? Something made me say yes I don't know why.

Storm POV

I sat alone in the school field,Even the Teachers know I get bullied but they say nothing and even my Mum knew but she said I deserved it.Suddenly I saw Shantay she came into my face."You think your so cute,because Mr Kelly backed your ass up".What is this bitch talking about,"Mr Kelly is ma mann girl.you better not take him or else ima stab you".I actually scoffed suddenly a large amount of group surrounded me."Are you listening to yourself,and can you please go away I don't want trouble".I tied to leave but people push me into Shantay,Shantay has a rainbow colored weave,long ratchet nail.lashes and piercing and a nice dark tone."You think your so cute,your a a whore and your a baby killer,you aborted your baby what kinda mother are you".My ears started to fume with anger."Don't you dare talk about my baby,you know nothing about me."How am I a whore when I was raped by your fucking brother".The crowd went silent.As I was about to leave,Shaniqua and her squad pulled me by my hair then they started kicking and puching the next thing I saw was blackness.(Unconscious)

Mr Kelly

After the second break Storms class came in,I'm their form tutor and English Teacher."Everyone settle down".I kept thinking about Storm.After I did the Register I noticed Shantay and Storm not in."Does anyone know where Shantay or Storm is".Then the nerdy looking guy responded."Shantay is with the principle and then suddenly everyone looked at the window they all gasped and put their hands to their mouth the Ambulance is in the school ground."And Storm was beaten up by a group of Shantays friendship group.After the news I heard I felt broken and anger with myself,the school.and Shantay.

If you want me to continue comment and vote

-And what do you wanna see happend next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!