“Hey, what does that last part mean?!” Kagami protested.

“It means that I don’t really mind if you strangle yourself.”

“Does that mean you don’t mind if I die?”

Kuroko looked up at his ‘light’. “Can’t you strangle yourself without killing yourself as well?”

The red-head tried grabbing his ‘shadow’ to take avenge but the latter quickly dodged it and he ended up kissing the floor.

“Kagami-kun, Aomine-kun will get jealous if you kiss the floor often.”

Kagami stood up, his face flushed in both embarrassment ---because of the people’s stare--  and anger. “You dumbass, who do you think is at fault for me ending up kissing the floor often?!” He demanded as he tried grabbing Kuroko again.

Once again, the teal-haired dodged it. “You?” He answered in a question form.

“Ugh! Ku-ro-ko!” Kagami growled.

The phantom player closed his book and now ran to their classroom as fast as he could or else he’ll die early.

~LFMH021~

“We finally got you. Now, you’re mine.”

His eyes widened. “O-Okaa-san! Otou-san! Onii-san! N-No, let me go! NO!”

“Kuroko-kun!”

He got back into the reality when his shoulder were shook roughly by their coach, Riko Aida, who was beside him and was staring at him with anxious eyes like she just seen his fragile side. “C-Coach?”

She sighed and frowned. “Are you sure that you’re alright? You’ve been spacing out lately.”

He nodded and pretended that he was watching his other teammates who were inside the court and practicing like there really was a game going on. “Just lack of sleep.”

The brunette started scribbling at her data notebook and then nodded. “Alright then, if you say so. Would you like to come inside the game now?”

He removed the T-shirt on top of his jersey and stretched his arms. “Yes, I’d be glad if you let me join now.”

“Yosh! Kuroko-kun will enter the game now! He’ll be on Kagami’s team!” Riko announced.

The sophomores’ faces suddenly changed into terrified ones as the teal-head went inside the court and bumped fists with his current ‘light’ Kagami Taiga. “Uh-oh, the freshmen duo have been united. Seniors, more energy and give your best! Don’t let the freshmen beat us or we’ll lose our dignities as their senpais!” Hyuuga shouted with all he could.

“You’re the only one who thinks that he’ll lose his dignity as the senpai when he loses with his kouhai.” Koga pointed out.

Kiyoshi patted their captain’s shoulder and grinned ear to ear, yes, for him it’s possible. “Enjoy, Hyuuga, Enjoy~”

Hyuuga glared at their club’s founder. “Shut up, I-ron Heart.” He snapped.

Kiyoshi flinched. “Waah! Stop calling me that!”

“You’re just a bother, just sit in the bench, I-ron Heart.” The bespectacled replied, indifferent.

“Hyuuga!”

“Here they go again.” Izuki sighed and wiped his sweat with his own shirt.

The two were arguing about the whole ‘Iron Heart’ thing when two balls hit both of their heads.