Chapter Eight

Sorry guys, short chapter but hey, at least I updated? Sorry, I've been trying me hardest to finish books and I'm working on the last chapter for one of my books while writing the first chapter of the second book in that series.

I know you guys don't want an excuse but it is what it is sometimes even though it sucks. So I'll explain my plan.

Finish the book that has one chapter left, try to finish another book, put the second book of the "I Am" series out, finish that, hopefully finish another book, and try to work like that.

Sorry buddies.

María P.O.V

"Oi, I'm getting to old for this." I mutter as someone knocks on the door for the hundredth time.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shout, gripping my cane tighter. When I reach the door, my hand latches onto the cool brass nob. I open the door to see my favorite people in the world.

"¡Mis Flores!" I coo, bringing my grandchildren into my arms with the others following.

"We missed you too, Abuela!" Percy laughs and I release them from my embrace.

"What a surprise! I didn't expect you all to be coming!" I laugh, something started to tickle the back of my throat. It works its way up and I double over in a coughing fit.

"Abuela!" Luke cries out and shoots his hands out to catch me. As he helps me upright, Chloe hands me my cane.

"Abuela, are you ok?" Max asks concerned and I wave them off.

"It's my dam old age. Now, who wants some dam cookies?" I say with a smile, Percy and Finn start to clutch their stomachs in laughter. I push them to go to the living room.

"¡Luke! ¡Ponga Star Wars en!" I holler.

"¡Lo que sea!" Was the reply I got. I took off my sandal and held it near my head like I was about to throw it.

"¡Te ordeno que te niegues a hacer to que yo quiero!" I chant loud enough for the others in the next room to hear.

"¡NINGUNA ABUELA! LO HARÉ-!" Luke starts but he didn't get to finish before my sandal is surrounded by a gold glow and I let it go, it flies to the living room as I grab the tray of cookies and lemonade.

"OW!" Was heard from the next room after a loud smack echos. The sandal came back and I lift my foot to let the sandal get back on, I walk into the living room to see Chloe leaning over Max's shoulder laughing, Percy and Jess laughing as well, Max taking a picture, Luke grumbling, and Finn chuckling while seeing how bad the damage of my sandal did.

"That's why you watch you mouth near a Bruja!" I sass and my Nieto just huffs at me.

"A Grand Bruja at that!" Jess backs me up and I smile at her, then frown.

"Where are my great grand-kids?" I blandly question and her hands fly to the hem of her shirt. Luke, Finn, Chloe, and Max laugh while Percy covers his red face with his hands.

"H-How did you know?"

That sentence made everything stop.

"What do you mean Sweetie?"

"How did you know I was pregnant?"