Ukyo x reader

Your POV

I'm in the dojo with my best friend ukyo. We're just sitting in the corner of the room for over 1 hour and laughing our butts off. "So what are you doing , love birds ?" I know this voice . It's none other then my annoying brother Xander.

I groaned in annoyance . " we just messing around and we are just friends " " for now but I know that our otp will happen !" Perfect, now is yugo here . I look over to ukyo to see him blush. Somehow cute ...

" I told you that I have a crush on someone else ! Just ukyo knows who it is " I have a crush on quon limon . He is so cool and sweet . " I got it but I still think ukyo is better. We will leave you two alone " Xander smirked but then left with yugo.

" it's weird to know that your brother ships us "the male next to me said . I just nodded in agreement but he didn't saw it cause we both don't even bother to look at each other. Instead we stare at the space in front of us .

" Hey , when do you want to confess  your feelings to quon ?" He turned around . I do the same and look in his eyes. They are blue and the sunshine is reflected in them . I always loved to look into them .He starres into my eyes too .

" do you know that your eyes are beautiful ? Every time I look into them I'm happy " what he said is really cute and I feel that I blush . Man I love him . I mean as friend . I blush more by the thought of  ukyo being my boyfriend . " um to come back to your question, I want to tell him today "

I can tell from the look in his eyes that he doesn't like the idea . " he isn't here , you have to wait until he arrives, ok ? " oh damn I can't wait . When I don't do it now , I think about it and later I'm to afraid to do it .

Just by the thought of confessing my hands shake . " Hey , calm down . It will be alright and as long he isn't here we can talk about other stuff " I give ukyo a smile  that he returns. His smile is so cute and ...

" are you alright ? Your face is red  " oh no I'm blushing , don't I ? " no , I'm alright . I just think that your smile is cute " I slapped my hands over my mouth and blush madly. But I'm not the only one with a red face.

" um , thank you " he scratches the back of his neck . " why are you two blushing ?" Not him again. My brother sits down beside us and smirks. " we don't blush " me and ukyo said in unison .

Xander raise a eyebrow at us but doesn't ask. " oh and by the way quon arrived 2 minuets ago . He is outside and waits for someone " when I heard that I jumped up and run . I hear footsteps behind me . I guess it's ukyo.

When I'm finally outside ,  I see quon standing next to a table. He is wearing his usually clothes and has his skateboard in the right hand . With his green eyes he looks at the forest .

He is really waiting for someone but before the someone arrives I have to confess to him . I run up to him but before I could reach him a girl jumped in his arms . Maybe she's just a friend...

Tears built up in my eyes while I watch what happens in front of me . Quon and the girl are kissing. It feels like someone stabbed me in the heart . I can't breathe . I have to get out of here .

So I start running past them in the forest . I ran and ran and ran until I tripped . I fall on my knees which start to bleeding. I don't know what hurt more . The fact that my crush kissed another girl or my knees.

I get up and try to walk to the next tree . It hurts to walk . I then lean against the tree and sink to the ground. My knees I pull up to my stomach and bury my face in my arms.

I'm wet cause it started to rain a few minutes ago so you can't see that I cry . My clothes are dirty and covered in blood . My wounds still bleeding and it hurts really bad . But then I hear something walking up to me .

Ukyo 's pov

After Xander said quon is standing outside , (y/n) jumped up and runs outside. Of course I do the same and run after her . She is the first outside . I don't like knowing that she will confess to him every moment.

Someone taps me on the shoulder so I turn around to the red haired male who annoyed us the whole day . " so it's quon ." I nodded and turn my attention back to (y/n) and quon.

When a blonde haired girl jumped in his arms I get a bit worried. I hope they are just friends. Nope they're not . Quon and the girl are kissing in front of (y/n) . I look up to Xander who has the same expression on his face as me . We are both worried and angry

Suddenly the  (h/c) haired female starts to run into the forest . I could kill quon right now but he didn't know that she loves him . I start to run as well but ( y/n) is faster than me.

I don't see her anymore but Xander wants to help me to find her . " I will go in this direction and you in the other " he runs up to the path I pointed at . Then I walk in the other direction. After a few minutes it starts to rain, just amazing !

My clothes are wet from the rain but I won't give up . I will find her . Suddenly i hear someone sobbing. I run up to the noise and see (y/n) leaning against a tree with her face bury in to her arms.

Her clothes and hair are wet as mine but something is different. BLOOD . Her (f/c) shirt has blood on it . I walk closer to her . She looks up and watches me walking closer. Her eyes are red from crying .

" U-ukyo " she sounds tired . " please , make it stop , please it hurts so bad " she cries more . I hug her tightly and let her cry into my chest . " calm down, everything will be alright " I try to calm her down.

" nothing will be alright " she bury her face into my chest . I look again at her wounds. They don't bleeding anymore but I think she can't walk . "Nobody loves me ! " is she really thinking nobody loves her ?

" that's not true ! There is a boy who really loves you but is to afraid to tell you " " you just saying that to make me happy " she complained. " no , I don't ! " " then proof it !" She stopped cry for a moment and looked into my eyes .

I don't know what to do . When I kiss her now it would look like ... oh man I don't care . I lean in and kiss her . " I'm sorry " I said while blushing. She gives me a smile and kisses me again , what me surprised .

As we pulled away she blushes madly. I love seeing her like that . " so you love me too ? " she kissed my cheek to answer me . " so do you want to be my girlfriend ?" The girl smiles brightly and nods .

" um ukyo, we should go back now , it's getting late " (y/n) tries to stand up but I can see  that it hurts so I pick her up bride style and walk back to the dojo . As we arrived Xander ran up to us and hugged her .

After we took care of (y/n)  wounds , Xander punched quon but said right after it sorry . Yugo somehow knew that we are a couple now and took pictures of us too . Then he told the other crazy shipper and together they annoy us to dead .

So it wasn't planned that i write the ukyo x reader today . I wrote today a rantaro x reader as Valentine's special but it is terrible so I won't post it . I guess my fever affects my writing skills. Wait ... which writing skills ?
I hope you like it anyway and give a vote . Oh and i somehow managed to delete the request chapter. I'm soch a genius. Bye ...