Wakiya x reader !little sister

Your Pov:

I'm sitting in my room in our big house. My family is rich so we have a lots of maids and buttlers . That means I'm not alone in this big building. My brother is somewhere else and trains . He actually goes everyday to his training and let me alone for more than a hour .

When he comes home, he goes in the trainings room with hoji and the two others whose names i forgot . There he trains the whole evening and if i interrupt it , he gets angry and says i should let him alone. He has been doing this since last year.Last year he was defeated by shu kurenai in the final , that hit him really hard .

I get up from my bed and walk in the kitchen. The cook already prepares our dinner for tonight. Wakiya often doesn't show up so maybe i have to eat alone . I'm actually not really hungry , so i take me an apple from the fridge and walk in the living room .

I turn on the tv and switch though the channels until i see something interesting. On the channel i stopped is shu who is interviewed by a woman. I better turn it off before wakiya comes . He would freak out when he sees his enemy in tv .

I hear voices coming from outside so I turn the tv off and wait until someone comes in .
The door burst open and four boys enters the room. They all walk straight to the trainings room without saying hey to me . Am I invisible ?

I sigh and go back in my room just to grab ( b/n) . Then i march straight in the trainings room and lean against the wall . As wakiya notices me , he walks up to me . "Don't you see that we train ? Go and play with your puppets but leave us alone."

That hurts . Why is he so mean . I turn around and leave our big house.  I run to the park without paying attention to the things around me . I finally arrive at the park and sit down on the first bench i saw . Tears running down my cheeks .

I bury my face into my arms and pull my legs to my stomach. Suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder so i look up and see into two red eyes. Shu Kurenai. It's his fault that I'm crying. It's his fault that my brother is acting like that . It's his fault that I feel so alone.

I could slap him and yell at him but he doesn't know what he did to me . Behind him are standing four more guys looking worried at me . "Hey , are you alright ? " , does it looks like I am ?
" yeah everything is fine , shu " , he doesn't buy it .

The others look sceptical too . I don't even know if they know my name or who i am .

" (y/n) right ? If you don't say what's wrong, we can't help you ", the albino says

" it's just that my brother ignores me and if i interrupt his training, he yells at me . Since you defeated him last year, he acts like that "

"I'm sorry, i didn't me..."

" no you don't have to apologize. You just did you thing "

Shu smiles and sits down beside me . The others just watch us but don't say a word. I lay my head on shu's shoulder and starr at the four boys . Shu tries to comfort me what is pretty nice from him . Maybe he isn't that bad .

"Um hey, do you have a bey ?" , a blue haired boy asked. I nod slowly and show him (b/n) . His eyes lit up " do you want to join our bey club ?" My brother says that the bey club is a big joke and that i have to stay away from them.

But right now i don't care . " sure " i give him a smile and wipe away my tears. The other guys smiled too and the blue haired boy  introduced the others to me .

After that we all walk to the next stadium cause Valt wants to battle me . We both sent our beys in the stadium. With one move from  (b/n) valtriek bursts. " wow , that was amazing " , valt is a way to excited .

I turn around to see shu smiling at me .
" so as next you battle me " , he walks up next to valt and gets in his position. I do the same and we both sent our beys in . (B/n) hunts Spriggan until they hit each other .

Then shu uses his counter break but luckily (b/n) dodges it . The beys collide again and again until both are knocked out and burst at the same time . " wow , you're really good " , shu gave me again a cute smile.

" Thanks ... oh it's already this late ! I have to go home , bye " , i hug shu and the others goodbye and run home . Wakiya still trains so i can sneak in my room without him notices . There i lay in my bed again and think about my day

After a month

  Your pov :

It is a way better with my new friends . I could train with them and i don't see wakiya often  . Ok i miss him but it's better when i let him . Oh and Today shu invited me to eat ice cream in the park with him and he will pick me up in five minutes.

I grab ( b/n ) as one of the buttlers comes in  : " miss murasaki , there is somebody on the door for you . His name is shu kurenai ." I say "thank   you " and run downstairs.

Shu is standing in the door waiting for me . I give him a hug and walk with him in the park . He buys ice cream for us and we sit down on a bench .

Wakiyas Pov

I'm done with my laps so i go with hoji to my house . The other two are sick . Such weaklings . As we both enter the living room it's really quiet. Something is missing. Where is (y/n)? I didn't see her a lot in the last month.

I guess she is in her room . After a little while of training a buttler walks in .
" Mister Murasaki , you have to eat alone this evening. Your sister won't be at home."

" what ? Where is she ? "

"She is in the park with her friend shu kurenai "

What ? Her friend ? I start to run to the park and look everywhere for my sister until i spot her with this idiot on a bench. They are talking to each other and having fun . Ugh . I walk up to them and cross my arms .

As (y/n) notice me she looks scared .
" what are you doing here with this idiot ? Didn't i say that you have to stay away from him ? You such a traitor ! "

" you know what ? Shu was in this month a better " brother " as you in the last year "

She stands up and walks away but i could see that she is crying. " you're the idiot ! You ignore your sister for one year just cause you lost a battle ! You don't deserve to be her  brother " , shu pushes me out off his way and walks in the direction where (y/n) walked .

I'm such an idiot ! I kick rocks away . Am i really a bad brother and does she like kurenai more than me . I really messed up . I have to apologize. I race past Shu and search for her again. She is hid behind a tree and cries .

She bury her face into her arm . I sit down beside and lift up her face that she has to look me in the eyes . Her eyes are red from crying but she is shocked to see me . "Listen , I was a bad brother to you and i ignored  you . No wonder why you like shu more but i want to say I'm really sorry "

Instead of yelling she hugs me :" i missed you " i hug back. " I love you, sis " "I love you too , bro " she giggles and kisses my cheek.

Hope you like it . Sry that it took so long but i have to update 4 more stories and have to help my friend with hers . Comment what you think about it and say what i should do next, bye