Daigo x reader

You pov

I'm with the beyclub at my crush's house and we play some video games But I lost the last rounds . I stare at daigo again and don't pay attention to the game like the most time . Why is he so cute ..." (y/n) , you lost again. Last time we played you beat the Highscore . Are you alright? " " yeah , I'm just tired , rantaro . Can we stop playing? " " yes , we can go outside and have some battles! " a happy valt screams  . With that,  valt takes my hand and drags me to the next bey stadium. The others are now there too and all the guys are looking at me and valt . I notice that he still hold my hand . He lets go of my hand and scratches the back of his neck . I hear daigo groans .  I  turn around to see that rantaro  whispers something in daigo's  ear that makes him blush . But what ? " who wants to battle  me  " daigo asks . " me , me , me ! I want to battle " . Why does he always have to scream ? The both get in their positions ...

" 3
2
1

Let it rip "

Why does he always have to look so good and ... huh? The battle is over . Valt wins with a burst finish. I was starring at daigo  for the whole battle !  He looks always so cute but right now he looks  shocked and ... angry?  He gets doomsizor , tuns around and walks away. What's wrong with him ? " huh ? Why did he go ? " valt asks . " I don't know but maybe he needs time for himself ." the blue puppet say . " I think I will talk to him tomorrow but right now I have to go home bye "

Time skip to after school

I'm on the roof and train ( b/m) but I can't concentrate. I can't stop thinking of daigo . I haven't seen him today . Suddenly the door opens and daigo walks out . " Hey, can  I talk to you for second " we both say at the same time . I laugh and nod . " why did you just leave yesterday " " well , I was angry  because of a girl " a girl ? " huh ?" Now I'm confuse  " the girl I like , likes somebody else and I wanted to asks you for help " that hurts! My smile faded . I was  so stupid  to think he could like me . " ehm well maybe tomorrow , I don't have time now so bye " without waiting for an answer , I leave the room and run to my friend .I can feel the tears running down my cheeks . " Hey (y/n) , huh ? What happened ? It's because of daigo , isn't it ? " " yeah , he wants me to help him to get the girl he likes" " you want him to be happy, don't you ? So forget about your crush and help him " I wish I could . " that isn't that easy " " maybe valt can detract you from him . You told me, he hold you hand so " maybe she is right, I will help him with the girl even if it hurts ...

Daigo 's pov

She just leave me . Why was she even running? I wanted to tell her , that I like her . But maybe she doesn't like me and left because of that . Maybe i should look for her. With that I go in the beypark and see her with VALT! Wtf ! " valt ! Come over here I want to talk to you " I calmly say . He comes over and asks what I wanted . " do you have a crush on (y/n) ?" " no , we are just friends. Wait! You have a crush on her , don't you . Hey (y/n) ! Daigo wants to tell you something!" Then he leaves and (y/n) comes . I look into her beautiful (e/c) eyes and say " i want to talk about the girl that I like . I want to say , no I want to show you who it is ." I pull her close to me and kiss her . Seprisingly she kisses back . " you finally told her, took you long enough " rantaro says . We both blush but then kiss again

Yeah this is the end of the story ! That isn't really good but I can't think of a better story so ... thank you for reading !