Lui x reader

You standing with you best friend shu for a big door and wish him luck for his next battle against lui shirasagi that starts in 15 minutes. You hug him but see the  blue haired male appears behind . You stop hugging and show him that his opponent stands behind him .Shu ' s expression changes from happy to angry " what do you want" shu is the first who speaks . " I hope for you , you are better then last time ! I don't like wasting my time with something unimportant!" With that he turns around and walks away . Now you're angry too . You run after him so that shu don't have a chance to stop you .

You find him leaning on a wall. Now you stand in front of him with crossed arm waiting for him to say something . " well well if that isn't shu' s little friend. Go and annoy someone else "    " i could but if I do that who is then speaking with you . I mean here are a lots of people but nobody wants to speak with something like you except me ." You said with a smile that lui thinks is cute . Nobody before had the guts to speak with him like that .             " watch closely the next battle I will win and destroy his dreams " he said now . You look at him with your (e/c) eyes and say " if you win you will battle against me but you won't win . You don't know what shu could do "  now you turn around and let a jealous lui behind you .

You take a seat next to valt and wait until the battle starts. " Hey (y/n) , where were you ? " valt asks . " I had something important to do , now stop talking the battle started" the first battle began but after 15 seconds shu won with a burst finish. You smile because  of Lui' s shocked face but your smile faded and your feel sorry for him . Then the second battle starts but in the middle lui turns around. Spriggan fly out the stadium in your direction. You caught it with your hand . " ring out finish ! One point for lost luinor " the ref said " what ! It wasn't a burst " lui yelled .

" shu, your bey " you get his and everyone else attention and drew spriggan to shu which he caught. With that the next battle started and luinor lost is stamina but then it hit spriggan and it burst? Just the tip is still spinning. Spriggan broke . " burst finish ! Lui wins with a score of 3 to 2" You hear a loud scream coming from shu . He then turns around and wants to go but lui stop him " shu , say something "  shu  then looks at the smaller boy  and leave the stage .

You run after him to find him crying on the beach. You hug him and promise to win against lui . Lui could however see you hugging him and is jealous again. Shu said that he wants to be alone so you go back to the big building to look for the beyclub. Suddenly you here a voice behind you" You see I won and I destroyed not only his dreams " you turn to him to see into his purple eyes. You take a step closer to him " now I'm your next opponent! You better train hard " you said . He steps now closer to you and says " I won't need training , I will win without you stand a chance " You stepped closer again but this time your noses are touching. " you wish " you tease .

The blue haired boy stepped back and blushes as he noticed that your lips were near his . " I gotta go , see you " You said blushing at the same reason as lui but leave before he could see it . You run to your friend (f/n) and tell her /him what happened for 5 minutes ago  . " so you telling me he were blushing because your were so close to each other? Were you blushing too ?" He / she asks with a smirk . Your blush again and he / she know it " You in love with lui ! shu won't like that " " I'm not in love with lui " your complain still blushing. (F/n) crossed his/ her arms and shakes his/ her head.
" i will go home now bye " you leave your friend and go home

Time skip to the final battle

You're in front of the door again and wait until it opens. Then the door opens and you stepped in to see a big crowd who's cheering for you or lui . With every step you get closer to the stadium . You see lui on the other side of the stadium waiting for the finale to begin. You get into your position

"3
2
1
Let it rip "

You both yell at the same time . Your bey hit luinor really hard and it burst. You smirk and say " don't you think that was really fast over? How about you try again but better" the second battle started and (b/n) want to hit it again but luinor dodges your attack . Luinor hits (b/n) from behind and this time it burst. Now lui smirks " like that " you don't answer but get into your position again . The last battle begins and at the end both lost their stamina but keep spinning .
(B/n) stops a second before luinor .       " survivor finish! One point for lost luinor, lui wins with a score from 3 to 2 ."

You are in shock . You lost . Tears form into you eyes and you leave the place.you are now outside punching the wall until a hand stops you . " let my hand go" you said without looking who it is . " if you stop punching the wall and look at me " you stopped and look into his purple eyes.

He sees your tears . " come on laugh at me or wathever . " you start to punch the wall again but then lui grabbed you wrists so that you have to look into his eyes. "I won't laugh at you ! You're a great blader and we had a awesome battle . You were really good and you were so close to win so please stop cry and show me your beautiful smile ok? " after that speak you smile and hug him tight. " thank you , but why are you so nice You could laugh at me  ? You ask . He stops hugging you and stares into you ( e/c) eyes. suddenly you feel a pair of lips on yours. You kisses back but then he pulls away to say " i love you , do you want to be my girlfriend " you nodded and kiss him again . With that you two go on a date and have a lots of fun.

I hope you enjoy my lui x reader . I had write another but wattpad somehow deleted  . What do you want next :

Rantaro x reader
Ken x reader
Ben x reader
Ukyo x reader
Yugo x reader
Akira x reader
Zac x reader
Or other

Write what you want in the comments . Bye