Curtains

I wanted to post this when I reach 1k followers. I did, but I didn't get at least half an hour to celebrate it 😑😒😒
Anyway, I didn't see the reason to postpone posting this, so here it is.
I know it's after a really long time I am posting a shot here but the truth I was not having inspiration to write.

So this one also is the usual.
Small, cute, naughty, nokjhok....

Hope you all will enjoy this 😄😊

______________

As the first rays of sun entered the room, Mr and Mrs Maheshwari didn't wake up on the bed cuddled as usual. Of course, it isn't a usual day. It's 1st March and it only comes once in a year. So something is bound to be different.

But this scenario was far from good.

"Urghh, someone shut the curtains." Swara screamed, trying to cover her face from the light. But she failed miserably as she couldn't use her hands.

"There's no curtains there honey. All of it are wrapped around us." Sanskar groaned.

Both were on the floor trapped within the curtains, unable to move. The only good that came out of it was the proximity. But the couple was too angry at each other to make use of it.

"It's all because of you." Swara blamed glaring at Sanskar.

"Excuse me, you were the one who started it." Sanskar huffed.

Like a loving couple they woke up to each other's smiling faces. But that smile didn't remain much long.

Swara had her clothes ready and was about to go to shower but she found Sanskar rushing towards the washroom too.

"Where do you think you are going?" She yelled stopping him in his tracks.

"Well, as long as I remember this is the washroom." He said pointing at the door. "But I have no idea if any evil witch came in the midnight and changed what is past this door."

Swara rolled her eyes at her husband's response and made her way towards him.

"I am going in first." She said.

"Not today." He denied.

"Why not?" She asked raising her eyebrows at his unusual behaviour. Most of the days he would be snoring loudly even after she's ready for the day. But today he was acting like a morning person, which he was not.

"Because I have a lot of work to do today. So I should get a head start." He reasoned smirking.

"Oh hello Mr Pati Dev, I also have a lot of work to do. So I only will shower first." She chirped and reached out her hand to open the door.

Sanskar got hold of her hand stopping her with a cheeky smile.

"Did I mention you look breathtakingly gorgeous today, love?" Sanskar said running his finger over her face, trying to distract Swara but she smacked it away glaring at him.

"No, you didn't." She smirked. "And buttering is not going to help you today."

She turned her back on Sanskar with attitude but he yanked her back again. Pushing her behind him, he rushed to the washroom but what he didn't know was his dear wife was in a wild mood and she wouldn't let him go so easily.

She jumped on to his back, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Sanskar shouted as he was losing balance but Swara was determined not to let him go. He took a few steps back to balance himself but he ended up crashing against window and Swara got entangled between curtains.

She tried to free herself pulling and pushing the curtain here and there which got Sanskar trapped too. And at last Sanskar lost his balance and they crashed on the floor pulling the curtains with them as it breaks off from the holder.

And now all they could do was, lie there in the most uncomfortable positions, trapped.

Sanskar's back was sore and he keep on groaning and groaning. At least Swara had a really soft landing but it didn't make her any less frustrated.

They tried making some noises but no one seemed to hear them and they had no one else but themselves to blame for it. The couple had an idea of sound proofing the room so that others won't know about all the naughty activities they are doing inside. It was really helpful. But in situations like this, it somehow becomes a nightmare.

Their only relief was that the room was not locked and hopefully someone would come to call them if they don't show up.

"Why aren't anyone up yet?" Sanskar screamed irritated.

In mean time Swara's elbow somehow made its way towards Sanskar's stomach and she smacked it. "Stop. Screaming. You. Idiot. I don't want to lose my hearing ability."

It was enough to silence him and he remained silent for the rest of time, afraid of his violent wife.

"You know, if your aim had gone a little lower, you must have lost your all chances to have children." Sanskar groaned.

"Don't worry hobby, I have a great aim."

"Yeah that's why we are here!"

_____________

Ragini Maheshwari was getting really angry when she couldn't find her sister coming down. Time was passing but there was no sign of Swara or Sanskar and she knew that soon, the elders would start asking about where the couple is.

Ragini was growing tired of covering up for the couple whenever they get into their late night adventures and wake up really late the next morning. So she was determined to make an end to it when she made her way to their room.

Opening the door to the room, Ragini's first instinct was to scream but she covered it up somehow.

Seeing Ragini by the door Swara and Sanskar brought an innocent smile on their begging her to save them. But Ragini was too shocked to move.

"What are you waiting for? Help us." Sanskar called out bringing Ragini out of the trance and she ran towards them.

"What? How?" She asked freeing them from the entangled curtains.

Swara and Sanskar didn't find it t necessary to answer her question as they quickly got up and ran towards the washroom. They got inside it the same time while Ragini was left alone in the room, confused as hell.

"Did I do something?"

_____________

So, it's time for you tell me did you enjoy this or not!
Waiting to hear your feedback.
Don't forget to vote.

XOXO
Mona ❤