Ice cream

Swara was working in the kitchen humming to herself. Cooking has become one of her favourite  hobby now as all the dramas in her life finally seem to be over.

Everyone has left for the temple and Sanskar has not returned from Jaipur yet, where he had a meeting. So she was all by herself in the house. She busied herself by preparing dinner for everyone.

All of a sudden someone caught her waist and lifted her up. She opened her mouth to scream like hell but a strong hand covering it, preventing her. Out of instinct she bit that hand with all her might. It was relased from her with with a groaning sound. Taking advantage of the situation, she ran towards the kitchen counter and caught hold of a knife.

"What the hell Swara?" She frize hearing that voice. That voice, filled with pain. That very familiar voice. Her husband's voice.

"Sanskar." Swara gasped and turned around to see her husband clutching his arm tightly. She saw his face contracting in pain. "I'm so sorry.  I thought-"

"Are you a vampire Swara?" Sanskar screamed.

"I'm sorry?" Swara said confused.

"You really are a vampire. Those are not teeth. They were claws. Look, it almost pierced through my hand." He said groaning.

"I'm no vampire." Swara said defending herself.

"Prove it. Tomorrow noon, you should be out in the sunlight. Take off your clot.. well may be not that. Let's see if you will sparkle or not." He challenged and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I see that you have become a twilight fan but I am not and I don't have to prove anything to you." She said closing over to him, to check his hand.

She took it in her hand blew at the part where her teeth pierced in. The deepness of the wound make her wonder whether she has become a vampire without her own knowledge.

"Well, it's your own fault. You shouldn't have creeped upon me. I was caught off guard. What I did was just pure reflex." Swara defended.

"Of course, reflex!" He rolled his eyes. "I was trying to surprise you."

"What are you Sanskar? 5 year old? Tum bada ho gaya hai. Shaadi ho gaya hai tumhara aur do do bache bhi hai and you are acting like this?"

"Since when?" He yelled.

"Calm down, I was exaggerating it a little bit. What I mean is that, you should be mature enough to stop all these childish acts." Swara corrected cursing herself for the slip of tongue.

Sanskar nodded at her and sighed in relief. He went towards the fridge to get ice for his hand.

"Swara, is this ice cream?" She heard him asking and turned around to look but she was hit by something cold and slippery. Her whole face was covered by it and it dripped all over her hair.

Sanskar threw the ice cream on her. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and glared at Sanskar who simply laughed at her.

"You..you.." Swara said shaking with anger.

"Yes me." He laughed hard clutching his stomach.

"Why did you do that?" Swara asked.

"Revenge is sweet." He said grinning and moved towards her.

"Well, your loss. I had saved the ice cream. Now you can't eat it." Swara smirked.

"Who said I can't?" He said coming close to her. He leaned in touched get lips covered with ice cream and licked it.

"Taste so good." He said.

"Of course it will, it"s ice cream." She blabbered.

"I was not talking about the ice cream." He said holding her close.

She froze as his warmth crossed to her. She missed him. She missed him a damn lot. So she caught his lips with hers claiming him. It was not a soft peck, it was filled whole, love and passion which they were forced to control for days.

"I missed you." He pouted.

"I missed you too." She smiled and he leaned in again to lick the ice cream of her cheek. She pushed him lightly chuckling.

"You are so gross." She said playfully.

"Only for you baby." He grinned.

"Speaking of babies, how good you are with them?" She asked.

"I suck. Why?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I think it's time for you to study how to change diapers Mr. Maheshwari."

*****

Wasn't that Sweeet...
God, missing them a lot.
Hope you all like this one.
Do vote and comment.

Love u all 😘