The Bet

"I am on a diet."

The glass of water fall from Sanskar's hand and shattered.

"What did you say?" Sanskar asked rubbing his ears to make sure that it was functioning all right.

"I said I am on a diet." Swara sighed.

"It's not April 1st Swara." He laughed but stopped when he realised she was wearing a serious expression.

"You are serious?" He raised good eyebrows.

"Yes, I am."

"But why?"

"Because I have gained a lot of weight. I intend to lose it." She explained.

"So basically you think you are fat."

"If you say so."

Sanskar chuckled quietly making Swara glare at him. But it only made him laugh more.

"Stop laughing Sanskar." Swara said, annoyed.

"How can I not laugh? You definitely can't do this. I am sure that you wouldn't able to control when you see all the food. Remember the previous time you tried? You bailed out in an hour." He stated the obvious.

"But that's not going to happen this time. I am really serious about this." Swara replied.

"Really? Bet?" Sanskar asked with a naughty smile.

"I am in." Swara smirked.

"Okay. I am betting that this diet wouldn't survive 24 hours. If I win, them you will have to give me all your chocolates for the week. And if you win, then also I will get the chocolates as you wouldn't be eating it."

"Whatever. Deal."

Sanskar entered the room with a naughty smile on his face

Sanskar entered the room with a naughty smile on his face. Swara noticed it of course but she acted like she didn't see it.

He sat down on the sofa and took out something from his pocket smiling. Swara grew curious as to what is it and she tried to get a look at it.

Damn it!

It was a dairy milk. Her mouth began to water as she saw him taking off the wrapper and taking a bite.

"Mmmm" He moaned. "Swaraa, I never thought it would be this much tasty when you said. It's really good."

She mumbled a disheartened 'I told you so' but the sight of the chocolate was dissolving her control.

"Damn the bet." She muttered under her breath and glanced at  Sanskar hopefully.

"Sanskaar" She called in a loving voice. "You win. I can't control it. Please give me the chocolate. I know you bought it just to make me realise it."

"What are you talking about? I am eating it because I like it. And I am not going to share my chocolate."

"Please Sanskar please, you can eat some another time or atleast give me a piece." She begged.

"So you admit you lost the bet?" She nodded. "Actually you shouldn't get chocolate as you are supposed to give all your chocolates to me. But I being a loving husband is ready to make some alternations in the prize."

Swara's eyes lighten up. "Thank you so much Sanskar. You are the best. I love you! I love you! I love you so much!" She forwarded her hand to receive the chocolate but he shook his head.

"This is the last piece. Take it yourself." He smirked and hold a piece chocolate between his lips. Her mouth in disbelief on what he's doing.

"Fine. I don't want it." She stated. He simply shrugged his shoulders and took a small part of the piece inside his mouth. Swara was not expecting him to do that and so she became angry.

"You. You are...." She said angrily. "Alright."

She leaned and took a bite of the chocolate, careful to not touch his lips. She was about to draw back he pulled her and her lips touched his'. He slowly kissed her, teasing her. She was caught off guard but he cooled her down   stroking his hand on her back.

She was reluctant at first but slowly gave in and kissed him back. Flavour of chocolate were getting between but it only made the kiss sweeter.

They pulled apart for oxygen but Sanskar was not going to let his wife go. After a split second, he leaned in touched her lips with his tongue and licked off the chocolate.

"Well, wasn't that the sweetest kiss we have ever had?"

*****

I know I am updating this book after months. I had all these ideas in my mind but never got the chance to open it down. I hope I would be able to update it more often.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

XOXO
Mona❤