He sat on the opposite side of me, staring into my eyes with his grey ones. I was lost in his. His eyes were my world and my favorite thing about his appearance. They were the first thing I noticed about him when I came for my very first interview at Hollen Tower. The way they twinkled when he was happy and/or laughing, and the way they got darker when he was angry.

"May I have your order please?" the waitress came to us and interrupted my thoughts.

"Sure. Baby, what are you having?" he asked me first.

"I'll have some rice, diced lobster with garlic butter sauce, green vegetables and potatoes. And for my drink, I'll have a glass of red wine."

He gave me one of his cute short smiles. "I'll have the same as her."

We handed over our menus to her and she disappeared towards the kitchen area.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked me, holding my hand in his across the table. He rubbed his palm over mine and it was taking everything I had to not go across the table and have my way with him.

"I'm okay," I answered him. "How about yo--?" I was rudely interrupted by a woman coming over to our table.

"Evan? Evan Hollen?" she was asking as she walked towards his side.

He let go of my hand and his eyes went to her direction. He stood up instantly and pulled her into a hug.

I felt something in me being raged up as I watched his body pressing against another woman. Who was she?

"It's been ages," she said with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe I'm actually seeing you here. How are you?" he asked her.

They swayed in each other arms before pulling away from their embrace.

If they had only stayed like that for another second. I would have been on her ass! Oh what the hell am I saying? Calm down, Jasmine. Calm down! I can't calm down when this bitch got her arms around my man! He's my man! Where the hell did she come from anyways? She just came and ruined our time.

"Jasmine!" I heard his voice.

"Huh?" I asked, silencing the voices in my head.

"I'm introducing you to someone. This is Ashley Simmons. We went to the same college and her parents are partners in our industry."

"Hi. It's nice to meet you," she said.

"Likewise," I answered short with a fake smile. I could see right through this woman.

"So am I interrupting? Because I could always..." she directed to him.

"Actually, we're on a date," I put out.

Her eyes laced me and I didn't flatten my gaze on her.

We could do this all night bitch!

"That's lovely," she said. She tiptoed up to Evan's ear. His six feet figure towered over her five feet. "Isn't she your assistant?" I heard her asking him.

I remained silent.

"Yes, she is my assistant and we're dating now. Is that a problem to you, Ashley? Because it wasn't a problem when you were sleeping with Mike, your assistant." He sent her down the river instantly.

I clapped mentally.

"Well congratulations. I hope it lasts," she said with a fake smile.

"Thank you," Evan and I said in unison.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Evan. Hope it won't be another three years when we see each other again." After saying that, she left our table and left the restaurant.

"Your crush in college?" I asked, jealousy still tumbling around in my stomach.

"What? No! We just took some classes together. I never had a girlfriend in college."

"Is that so? Why?"

"Let's leave that for another time. I want this evening to only be about me and you."

The waitress came back and served our dinner and glasses of red wine.

The evening went by very smoothly afterwards. We spoke about everything under the sun. The ocean breeze flew around us, eliminating all distraction from the restaurant as we got lost into each other.

It was 11:00 p.m when we got back to the hotel.

"Good night," he said as we stood outside my room door. He kissed my forehead then my lips.

"I don't want it to end," I whispered between his kisses.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked in his usual seductive voice. He trailed his kisses to my neck, raising goosebumps all over me.

"Wanna find out?" I asked back. I took his hand in mine and opened the door, pulling him behind me as I led us to the bedroom.

He undressed me and himself. Our craved, heated bodies met the mattress and I was put on cloud ten, yet again.

________________

A/N

😍😏

*Please Don't Forget To Vote and leave some comments.*