eight ; alpha vs alpha

"I-I don't know. Would you?"

Jimin laughed and shook her head, "Sexual relationships usually don't last long, but that's just my opinion. If you want it, why not? It's fun." She winked, making me blush a little.

After a few minutes, Hanbin finally came back into the room with the other boys. They seemed at ease now and were even talking animatedly and laughing. Junhoe came up to me and smiled, baring his werewolf tooth such that Jimin couldn't see them.

"We'll go now. See you soon, Sebyul." He winked, putting a finger to his lips as he walked away with the rest of the pack, Jimin in tow.

The secret is safe with me.

────────────

Hanbin and I spent the rest of the night cuddling and falling asleep. But I couldn't get what Jimin had said out of my head. What if Hanbin wanted sex and I wasn't ready for it yet? Would he dump me just because I don't agree to it?

As he wrapped me tightly around his arms and warmed me from the cold with his body heat, all I had felt was insecurity. Insecure about every single little thing... I eventually fell asleep, my mind exhausted from all the overthinking.

────────────

*A few weeks later*

"Are you going there again?" I asked, pouting, my finger hooking onto the button at the bottom of his sleeves, pulling his arm towards me slightly.

He nodded and smiled, his arm extending out to hold around my waist and pull me towards him. My heart rate started increasing at the closeness of our body and at the heat of his skin touching mine.

"Yep, I'm going again today." My shoulders slumped a little with disappointment. He'd been hanging out with the pack of boys and Jisoo ever since they'd met. The other werewolves had actually formed a community a long time ago which Hanbin hadn't been a part of. They met often and would spend the day doing wolf things, or so Hanbin said.

After discovering Hanbin, they'd been very excited to introduce him to the rest of the pack. Hanbin had been delirious with joy to find so many of his own kind, and I could see and feel the boost of confidence and happiness this has given him.

I was very happy for him. He was no longer the lonely, reclusive boy that found it hard to even meet eyes with people. His true personality has blossomed, and he actually turned out to be an alpha amongst the other wolves. He was the leader amongst them now, believe it or not.

I couldn't believe it at first. Kim Hanbin? The alpha? But he was so cute, innocent and caring infront of me, I couldn't imagine him being the fierce and strict leader of a pack of werewolves.

I was snapped out of my daydreaming when Hanbin's grip around my waist tightened and he kissed me softly on my lips. I smiled at his affectionate gesture, my heart fluttering.

"Sebyul ah, do you want to come with me today?" He whispered, his soft full lips grazing against the bottom of my lips. My mouth opened slightly as I stared at his lips and inched my lips towards it, so attracted to it that I didn't even register what he'd just said.

"Babe?" He chuckled, pressing a finger against my lips. I blushed and smiled sheepishly at him, "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Do you want to come with me today?" I stood still, letting his words sink in. Did he just ask me to visit his secret werewolf community??? My mouth hung open and he laughed, his thumb caressing my chin as his smile widened.

"You... Want me to go? Am I even allowed inside?" I asked, genuinely unsure. He nodded, amused. I hesitated for awhile before nodding slowly, agreeing to his invite. It wouldn't hurt to see what his second home was like, right?

────────────

"My second home." Hanbin declared, spreading his arms wide and grinning at me. Giggling, I looked around the place and marvelled at how well kept the whole place was.

Inside the woods was this huge building which was kind of like a werewolf community center. Inside you could report any sightings of "lost" werewolves or any who has gone astray, harming humans and causing disorder.

Hanbin led me deeper inside the building to where he and the guys often hung out at. As we walked past other werewolves, they stared after me, smelling my human scent. A few of them wolf whistled at me, to which Hanbin would respond by growling at them. They backed off immediately, their faces suddenly changing. Was it fear?

Before we could even reach the door of the room however, suddenly Junhoe burst out of the room and growled at Hanbin. With a burst of energy, he leaped forward and transformed into his wolf form halfway in the air. He charged towards Hanbin and pinned him against the wall, snarling at him.

Hanbin had changed into his wolf form too and was growling right back at Junhoe, but he was clearly just as confused and shocked as I was. Gasping at this sight, I ran over to stop them from fighting but was stopped by Jisoo. She shook her head at me, "Don't. You'll only make Hanbin lose his standing."

I frowned, not quite understanding what she meant. But I could only watch as Junhoe spat in Hanbin's face, anger causing him to shake all over. "YOU BROUGHT HER HERE?! YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?! ARE YOU CRAZY???" He snarled, his teeth this far from biting into Hanbin's snout.

Hanbin frowned and howled, trying to free himself from jUnhoe's iron grip.

Junhoe growled in a low tone, his voice rumbling in his throat in an intimidating frightening way.

"Kim Hanbin, how fucking dare you."

────────────

A/N;
The story is moving away from just romance to more content based, and there's going to be more drama incorporated in!!! Was going to just end this story pretty soon but well, let's see how it goes 😂

Soon problems will start to arise in their relationship, which is ofc normal in all relationships. Hope you're enjoying this book so far!

Love y'all lots, and happy valentine's 💓💓💓♥♥♥