Chapter 2-Team Crafted

~Team Crafted-Jason~

~2:27pm-time of outbreak~

~Location: Los Angeles, California~

I hear shuffling at the door and then a thud. I open the door and see a slightly decaying man hunched over on the ground right outside of the front door. One look at him tells me that he's a zombie. He reaches for me and I jump back, slamming his arm in the door.

"Hey, guys!" I yell through the house.

"Yeah?" I hear from upstairs.

"You might wanna come down here!" I suggest.

"I'm recording!" Adam yells.

"Thus is far more important than recording, Adam!" I shout back.

"Fine!" he yells as the others come downstairs.

"What is it?" Mitch asks.

"Tell me what that is?" I say, pointing to the zombie arm in our house.

"A person's arm?" Quinton asks.

I shake my head. "Guess again."

They look at me in confusion. "What are you talking about? That's clearly some guy's arm!" Ty states.

I shake my head again. "That's a zombie arm." I state.

They burst out laughing.

"Yeah right! Good try dude, that's obviously some fake arm you bought to prank us." Adam laughs.

"Uou wanna go out there and see it for yourself?" I ask seriously, hand on the door handle.

"Sure." he says, holding back more laughter.

I open the door and push his head to look down at the still moving zombie on our porch.

"I'm not lying, you assholes." I state, closing the door again. "This is the end."

Finally wrote this chapter and it's the day after my birthday, which means its exactly seven days until my one year anniversary of being on Wattpad! Next chapter, we're moving continents! Prepare your butts and happy surviving!

~Kat