Chapter 7

Previously on The Bully......

Ivy receives a mysterious text from this person 'A'. Though she doesn't know she received that text and this 'A' person is closer than she thinks.

---------

I totally forgot how her phone was dead. I didn't want Blake to pick her up, I wonder if she still remembers me from the park.

Flashback---

It was grade two; recess. Everyone was outside little kids running and screaming all over the place but over by the broken slide, a place where all the teachers banned us from going, a soft yearnful cry full of heart ache was being produced. I made sure no teachers were looking before I checked behind the slide, a small, frail body curled up in a ball, shoulders shaking. I knelt down softly, touching her knee, startling her.

"Are you okay?"

She just bursts into more tears, not knowing what to do, I did the only thing that came to mind. I grabbed her pulling her close and hugging her just rocking us back and forth calming her down.

"What's wrong?"

Her voice so quiet I could barely hear her.

"A boy h-he pushed me and I got some cc-cuts."

I looked down seeing the palm of her hand pink with pebble indents and her knees with the same marks. I quickly got her to the school nurse. Once she was all healed up I introduced myself.

"Hello! I'm Alexander, what's your name?"

"My name is Ivy."

And the rest was history, well I would like to think so....

Flashback over-----

I still miss her, I left without a trace, right after I scared her and hurt her.  I didn't mean to but I couldn't face her knowing I had hurt her. Though in the end I think I just caused more harm than good.

----------

How did you guys like the new chapter? You guys finally found out who A was. I'm hoping to update later this week maybe next week. Enjoy

- M