Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning a little stiff and not in the mood for school or anything for that matter. I was at my locker collecting my books when the door of my locker was slammed shut almost slamming my fingers.

Slam!

The force rattles my locker. Thank goodness my fingers were not in my locker or else they would've been broken. I turned to see who the culprit is, of course it was the person trying to make my life a living hell, Blake. He just smirked at my scared expression, then he frowned at my cheek. His fingers came up to my face, softly rubbing the purple bruise, I flinched, his face turned stone once again, he ripped his fingers from my face stomping away in rage. The bell rang, I'm late, and on the first day too. I even had the worst teacher for my class as soon as I got there I was handed a detention slip with a scowl.

The rest of my day wasn't any better and once detention rolled around I was annoyed and ready to leave. I sat at the back and of course there was one seat behind me and someone just had to sit there. Blake grabbed the end of my hair playing with it, curling it around his finger. It actually was sort of relaxing, though he is my bully, why is be doing this, he probably wants something. I turned around and slapped his hand getting up and moving. He was not happy about that, thankfully he didn't get up and move to me.