Chapter 58- Valentines day year 2 pt1

QUICK A/N: MY NEW STORY TITLED "ASTRID AND DANNY" COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!I'M BEYOND EXCITED AND I REALLY HOPE SOME OF YOU WILL READ IT!! I'LL HAVE A CHAPTER OUT ON MADHOUSE TOO THOUGH TOMORROW !! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH 

Later that night you sat planning Jack's birthday party after you had put him to bed. You had to work on it at a pretty late time due to having to look after Jack and you just wouldn't be able to plan when he would be constantly needing your attention and love, which of course, as a mother, you didn't mind at all but, you had work to do. After a few hours of planning out Jack's birthday party, finally, you got up from the dinner table, placing your planner book aside. 
"How did it go babygirl?" J asked you, wrapping his arm around your waist, kissing up and down your neck roughly. You giggled, leaning your neck to the side, giving him access to your neck as he began to nip at your skin in the most sensitive spots. 

"It actually went pretty great." You smiled, closing your eyes as his nips got rougher, his teeth grazing over your neck. 
"Well, that's great." He smirked

" It's all planned out, I figured we could have it in, like, the next two days or so?" You questioned, trying to keep your thoughts focused as he kissed behind your ear, turning you on slightly. 

"That sounds great babe, we'll have his birthday party whenever." He smiled at you
"By the way, considering the time of the month we're in at the moment I planned out a few thing for you and I  have more than one surprise for you for today and tomorrow, baby," he said in your ear as he kissed it. You pulled away from him, confused.

"What do you mean babe? Why?" You asked as you scanned your brain for why he might be surprising you. "No, not my birthday, No not his birthday, Not frosts birthday OR Christmas?" You thought to yourself as you looked at him, getting more and more confused as the time passed that he wasn't telling you why. 

"It's Valentines Day tomorrow, darling," he said, taking your hand in his, kissing it gently. 

"Oh shit, I totally forgot I was so busy working on Jack's birthday Party plans" You placed your had on your forehead. 
"Don't worry babygirl, I understand why you would forget." He cooed in your ear kissing bellow your earlobe gently. 

"I feel like such a nincompoop." You giggled as his kisses began to tickle. He took your hand in his, leading you to the living room where dozens of (your favourite candy) (or chocolate) had been neatly placed in their packages on the couch. Along with all the chocolates he had placed a bouquet of (your favourite flowers) right next to them. 

"Aww J, this is so sweet." You turned and kissed his lips, deeply, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands found his way down to your ass. 

"We'll save this for tomorrow night." he winked at you as he smacked your ass a little, giving you a teaser of what you'd be getting tomorrow. 

"Yes daddy." You said as you smirked, deviously. 

"I asked your mom if she could watch Jack for us so we could spend a little bit of time alone, and don't worry I bought her a little vacation for all that she's done for us." he kissed your lips again, licking your bottom lip. 

"I can't wait to leave so many marks on you tomorrow babygirl." He smirked

stay tuned for tomorrow, Idk if I'll write full detail smut or not.  DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY TOMORROW! SORRY I'LL STOP THE SELF PROMO IM JUST SO EXCITED.