I graved for many years but still managed to move on.

I grew up loving books and in academics than building my body to become a body builder and a playboy like my brothers, power and fame was only circulating in their mind. So they bullied me and called me "Prince of Nerd".

I just didn't care about that.

I called a cab and headed to the airport. So finally I can get out to the hell house where I grew up.

For 10 minute of driving I arrived at the airport and headed to the designated airplane.

I arrived at the island for half an hour and 15 minutes driving to the main campus.

My father truly amazed me when it comes to structure buildings and also the vast space of the forest. He also owned this island.

I never had known the reason why my father becomes obsessed in having different territories. He possessed many lands in every part of the world, considering his name being the King.

I went to my room which I owned and no roommate just what I wanted. It has own kitchen and a living room. The bedroom is considerably spacious for one person and it joined by personal bathroom. The window was facing the forest where the sunrise located.

It's not bad for the first time in a dorm house, it been many years I planned on moving, but my conscience eating me when I remembered what my mother said before she passed.

"Eric, even though you didn't likes here. Even your brothers and step mom don't like you. Please stay... they were your only relative left. I don't want you to feel you're all alone, like what I've been enduring in the past. I'm happy when your father found me, because he created you and given to me. I love you darling. Please remember that"

The heck! Why would I want to stay with them when I felt all alone? It's just the same, it's like more suicide.

I went to the nearest store inside the campus to buy the necessary things I needed in the room when I smelled the most amazing scent. Vanilla with rose and cinnamon scent, making my body wild in excitement. My wolf also howl in excitement.

"Mine!!!" I growled.

I followed the scent, further and further until the scent faded away. Maybe I was late when she's here.

My wolf and I disappointed for not founding our mate. I can't wait to wrap my fingers around her waist, tastes the pouty red lips and have her till the day we die. Even my sleeping partner downside awakens because of the scent.

I don't care what her appearance is as long she has good heart like my mother. I would make this day become more exciting than usual.

I will make her happy unlike my father who is bastard to my mother. I became more angry when i remembered the things my father does to my mother.

When dusk strike, I went back to my room and unpacked the thing that arrived before me. I decided to have a run with my wolf and hunt to be familiarized in the land for good purposes.

I headed to the forest and begin stripping under the tree and folded my clothes. I ran and shifts in my wolf. Gray wolf with black patches in my ears and paws. I'm bigger than any other ordinary wolves like my other brothers because of having an alpha's blood.

I saw a rabbit and began to chased it, afterwards it our nature eat it so I have my way.

After my hunt went back to my room and have a shower and wear my short and shirt and rest.

And tomorrow, I will hunt my favorite prey, my mate.

*******************************************************************************

o0AcerLover0o