She is dressed in a pink barbie princess dress with a small crown on her head.

"But I don't have any friend here!" She stomped her feet.

"Sara, you'll have new friends. I promise you." The mother said with a smile.
"That's true, Heo Sara. The school in here is much bigger and you'll have more friends than your previous school." The father said and bring their luggage inside the house.

"Excuse me, this is my house. Where is my family?" Baekhyun asked politely but none of them were listening nor looking at him directly.

"Hello?" Baekhyun waved his hands in front of them but it didn't caught their attention as if he's invincible to them.

"I want to choose my room!" The girl shouted before she run upstairs.
"Pick any room you want, princess!" Mr Heo encouraged with a chuckle.

"Yah, stop or you'll hit me!" Baekhyun shouted and stepped back when he saw the girl running to his direction.

To his shock, the girl run passed through him.
He could felt air swoosh at his surrounding.

He gasped loudly and his tummy felt funny and ticklish just by thinking a girl just passed through him.
He could feel bile rise in his throat and vomit is about to coming out.

"W-what happened?!" Baekhyun questioned in panic.
His whole body trembles by itself.

"I must be dreaming! Yes, yes. It's just a mere dream, Baekhyun." Baekhyun assured himself, gently patting his own shoulder.

"The house is in good condition." Mrs Heo commented with a satisfied look, her eyes moved to the ceiling and the wall.
"Yes, looks like the Byuns' take a good care of this house." Mr Heo replied.

"I felt bad for the family. It must be hard, losing their only son." Mrs Heo frowned.

"What?!" Baekhyun exclaimed in shock, his eyes widened.

"We should go to their son's funeral." Mr Heo said.
"That poor boy, I wonder what actually happened to him."

Baekhyun's mind twisted as unanswered questions fills his once empty mind.
He couldn't understand any of this.
He couldn't even reciprocate whether this is his nightmare or reality.

Because it feels so real to him even though he never expected to see someone talking about his funeral in front of him.

Baekhyun run away from the house.
He is headed to his best friend house, Park Chanyeol.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw a lot of people gathered at the cemetery.
He saw his family, close friends and other relatives dressed in black.

Baekhyun rushed to them.
He could heard hushed whispers.

"It's just a tombstone right? Baekhyun body isn't found yet, right?" A male asked to his partner in low tone.
"Yes, it seems so." The female answered.

"I love you, Baekhyun." Mrs Byun bursts into tears.
Mr Byun immediately pulled his wife to his embrace and rubbed her back in circle.

He had a stern expression but deep down, he is breaking apart too.
Losing someone you love is never easy.

"If only I was with Baekhyun that night." Chanyeol said with a frown, he is trying his best to hold his tears.
"It's not your fault, Chanyeol." Joonmyun patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Who would have done this to him? Baekhyun is a sweet person. He doesn't have any enemy!" Jongin exclaimed angrily.
Unlike Chanyeol, Jongin's tears escaped from his eyes freely.