Chapter 12

2 months later...

Have I moved on from Kaden? No, I haven't. It was hard.. but God knows how much I wanted to wake up and feel no sadness and hurt. I wanted to be happy again.

My phone rang, it was Keith.
"Hey Ky, Kaden and May are over."

"Really?!? HAHAHAHA" I replied, a smile formed on my face, not that I was happy he's single again, but it was because May left him.

"May left him, because she got tired"

"Aw"

"Karma Ky ;)"

"Yuup" I said, smiling at my phone.

I packed my things and went straight to school, I saw Kaden. He was actually smiling and laughing. Weird.

Nine hours in school and finally dismissal came. Thank God!

*ring

That was my phone

"Hi" Kaden messaged

"Hey"

"How are you?" He asked

"Great"

"Nice"

"How's May?" I asked, waiting for him to reply.

"Psh, leave her. She's happier with someone else"

"Aww, that's okay Kaden"

"Lunch tomorrow?" He asked

"Huh?" I wondered
"With your friends?" I added

"No, both of us only" he said

What?!? Shit! My heart was racing which was weird! I missed him :< but why does it feel like he's going to play me again? I quickly asked Alexa.

"ALEXA!!"

"Yahh??" She quickly replied

"Kaden asked me to eat lunch with him tomorrow!!"

"What?!?"

"Yah... hihi"

"Ay! He just got out of a relationship ah"

"Yes yes, I know"

"Fine. Whatever makes you happy, we're happy :)"

Alexa was really supportive with my decisions, silly or not she'd be there for me.

"Thank you Alexaaa <3!"

I returned to our conversation with Kaden.

"Sure, no joke?" I asked

"No :)"

"Wait, I kinda uhm... become shy ya know haha" I replied

"Same with me"

"Then how?"

"Meet me by the stairs tomorrow" he said

"Alright sure"

"Goodnight, sweet dreams sleep tight" he said at last

"Same to you Kaden :)"

What's happening? Seriously? This wasn't right, I had a feeling that he'd play with me again. What if he doesn't show up tomorrow? I'd look stupid.

Next day...
I woke up with a smile on my face, I was happy! I can't believe he asked me out for lunch! I quickly dressed up and fixed up, I really wanted to look my best for him.

I rushed going to school. I wanted to see him already. After an hour, I finally saw him. He gave me a warm smile, his dimples were visible and he was just adorable.

He passed by me, and whispered "Later Lunch alright?" Then he smiled and left.

I smiled and nodded, I looked back at him and he took one last glance before he left off.

I was smiling the whole time, when I haven't notice Taylor and Alexa standing beside me.

"Ehem!" Taylor coughs.

"Oh, hi there!" I said, giggling at them.

"Tsk! He just got out of a relationship okay? Please be careful." Taylor said, this time she was dead serious

"Yesss Taylor!" I said, hugged both of them and they did the same.

5 hours 'till Lunch. I wasn't paying any attention during class, I was excited. I wanted to have lunch already, and finally after 5 hours Lunch came.

"See you guys later" I gave Taylor and Alexa a peck on the cheek and hopped my way down the stairs, where I saw him waiting for me and smiling.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hey, Let's eat?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

Alexa and Taylor sat beside our table, we were inches apart because I couldn't be alone with Kaden only, I get really nervous.

We were quiet for a few minutes, Kaden was just smiling, and the silence was killing me. People started to look at us, especially the students who are the same level with us. I didn't really bother tho.

"So.. why'd you ask me to eat lunch with you?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Uhm, nothing. I just wanted to eat with you." He said, while looking at his plate.

"Were you going to say anything?" I asked

"Uhm.."

We talked for 30 minutes about "us" I enjoyed every minute with him, but I had to break us apart hahah!

"Let's talk later, I gotta get going." I said, standing up and giving him my sweet smile.

"Sure, I'll chat you later." He stood up and returned a warm smile to me.

He left and I came back to my friends. Alexa and Taylor were bugging me on what he said and asked. And honestly I didn't know where to start. I was just smiling, my cheeks were blushing and they were really warm. I felt butterflies in my stomach again.