Chapter 9

A month ago, everything was just plain and boring. This month gave me the excitement when Kaden told his friends that he wanted to court me.

Kaden never actually mentioned that he'd court me, but his friends would tell me he would. Which made me so happy. All that waiting paid off.

But still, there is that portion of my heart doubting what he feels.

That day, Michael, my best friend bought a bouquet of flowers for our mini altar. It was really pretty, so I decided to borrow it and took pictures.

I posted one photo, then the first person to ever view it was Kaden, he also replied to it.

"That's why you weren't texting me"

"Actually, you were the one who decided to stop" I replied, what was his deal?

"Maybe because I just forgot to"

"Yah right"

"Fine, go with your Michael" he said, I could sense the jealousy

"What?"

"Tsk a bouquet of flowers really?"

"Are you jealous?" I chuckled

"Tsk"

"Those flowers weren't for me silly, it was for the altar" I said, it was cute of him thinking the flowers were for me.

"Like I'd believe" he said

"It was for the altar Kaden, not for me" I replied

"Fine then" he said

"Grumpy"

"What? Nooo, I'm sorry" he quickly replied

"You're so grumpy" I replied, smiling at the phone waiting for his reply

He asked me if I've already eaten, he asked me how was I. Until now I still get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, I guess that was true love.

"So, when will you give me your sweet yes?" He asked

"Wha-at? You're not even courting me Kaden"

"Fine." He said

I didn't reply anymore, what does he mean by fine? He doesn't expect me to say yes right away without him courting me, would he? I wasn't even sure about it, I'm still not allowed to have a boyfriend. I have to think first.

Monday
Still thinking about it.

Tuesday
Quite not sure about anything as of the moment.

Wednesday
Getting there.

Thursday
I can do this.

Friday
I've decided :)

Friday came, so I decided to take the risk. I wanted Kaden to be my first boyfriend and if possible my last too :) I really love him, and I was hoping he loves me too, just as much as I do.

My smile reached my eyes, I was ready to tell him.

"Kylie, are you guys together with the Kaden guy?"
       -Lianne

"I'm not sure too, but I think he likes me :) why?" I replied

"Then, who's this?" She asked, sending me a photo of Kaden beside a girl in the mall.

"That can't be him" I said, my eyes were starting to blur, my heart was starting to ache.

"I'm sorry Ky, but it's him" she replied

I quickly texted Kaden and sent him the pic

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend" I said, hoping he'd deny it

"Stalker" he replied

"A friend took that"

"If I really have a girlfriend then go ask her yourself" I let out a sigh.

I believed him, the photo was nothing. Was it really nothing? Or did I just choose to believe in his lies and not the painful truth.

1 week later, Lianne sent me another photo. This time, Kaden and his 'girlfriend' were sitting on a bench.

He said he likes me. I choose to believe in that instead of all the crap the world is giving me. I loved him despite his flaws, I accepted him whenever he'd want to come back, and I think this is just the beginning of a big mistake.

It is confirmed, Ysabelle told me he was courting her.

Taylor and Alexa were there with me, seeing me cry. I hate this feeling, where my anger turns to tears. They held me to their arms as I cried. I had to do something.

I stood up and wiped my tears.

With my heart racing, my thoughts racing, I only knew one thing and one thing only, I love him and I just can't let him go. Not just yet.