Chapter 31: Finally

Start from the beginning

"Jas, can we talk?"

"Evs, what's up?" she asked.

OKAY! THAT WAS IT!

I summoned up my strength to raise her off the sofa and carried her into the bedroom over my shoulder. She was squealing and laughing like a little girl.

I threw her onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked, gathering herself up in a ball.

"You're going to get punished for your attitude," I answered with a smirk.

I pulled her towards me by her ankles, bringing her up to my lips immediately on reaching me. She gave in to my kiss almost instantly, running her fingers through my hair as I removed her T-shirt and unzipped her pants. She wore a pair of black lace underwear, which rose my passion level to an all time high. My nerves sparked with electricity. I made my way down south with my lips. I parted her underwear slowly, taking her in while brushing my hands against her silky, soft chocolate skin. My mouth went to her afterwards, spreading her legs apart as my tongue worked. She let out a loud moan, twisting her hips and holding onto my head as I devoured her.

"Oh my God!" she screamed as she climaxed.

I inserted my index finger into her, feeling her heat and wetness as it entered her opening. "Something tells me that you want me badly," I said to her as her breathing became rapid.

She nodded yes.

_________________
Jasmine's POV

"Do you want me to take you?" His voice was so seductive.

I nodded yes again. My voice had been caught in my throat and all that was going through my mind was that this was actually happening with the man I wanted.

He gave a smirk and removed his T-shirt then his pants. His grey Calvin Klein underwear complimented his eyes and his overall body tone. At that moment, I realized how perfect he was. His hard six pack abs were sculpted by a visible V-line. A thin line of black hair ran from his belly button to his crotch area and a tattoo covered part of his arm.

He came over me and kissed me again. My eyes went shut and sparks flew from my imagination as his hand began roaming my almost bare body.

He ran a trail of kisses down my body and, again, he devoured me

He ran a trail of kisses down my body and, again, he devoured me. I screamed as I climaxed for the second time and felt embarrassed when he kept on going.

I lifted his head up.

"Why did you stop me?" he asked.

"Because I've already... umm..." I stuttered.

"I know. I want to taste you some more." He went back to it and I sunk my nails into his back as I exploded, yet again.

I didn't know if that was because of my longing for him or if he was just that good, or even both, but it was wonderful.

After my third climax, I felt him penetrating me, driving deeper and deeper as my wetness acted as a lubricant for his huge manhood.

"You're so wet," he whispered in my ear. He removed my bra and started sucking and lightly biting on my nipples, moving to and fro between them.

His thrusting pace increased-- harder and faster he went. I felt I was on cloud ten because cloud nine had nothing on this moment.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked and slowed his pace a little bit. It was perfect now. "How's that?" he asked again.

"Just like that," I answered.

He gave a cute smile and kept that pace, satisfying me with every movement; but the pace from before came back, and so did my moaning because I felt my heat getting ready to explode again and, at the moment, I couldn't hold it back. We exploded together.

He fell over to the right side of me as he panted like he had finished running around three stadiums.

"You're beautiful." He placed a kiss on my forehead, moving the strands of hair that were stapled there due to the sweating.

"That was so great," I said, resting my head on his chest.

He gave a short cute laugh and wrapped his arm around me. Our eyes shut and the sleep consumed us both.

_______

A/N

So she finally got the ***** Well, you know.

*Please Don't Forget To Vote, comment and share with your Wattpad friends* ❤❤🤗