Phase 2 : Get Out The Secret

Kaitlin's P.O.V
It's been almost a month since we started Mission Mark. And up to now it was quite good.

But... It just got better! We do have some bad news though.

The good news is Mark told Caspian everything about abusing Sarah, planning Sandy's accident and trying to scare me off at the mall.

The bad news is fricking Caspian forgot to record it. Now we have no evidence. How can we report Mark without evidence?

Ugh.

So tonight, we are going to follow our backup plan.

If only friendship isn't enough, we'll add some alcohol as well...

Caspian's P.O.V
It's around 10 in the night. I'm sitting in front of Mark and I watch him as he gets drunk on all the things I bought for him. So much for my girlfriend's plan.

Anyway... He's completely drunk and out of his mind now, so time to ask some questions. I double check that the voice recorder is on.

" What were you telling about Sarah that day ? " I asked innocently.

" Sarah? Don't we have any better topics to talk about? "

" Oh come on! Just tell me " I said kinda frustrated.

He asked questioningly
" Why? "

" Woah! Don't get all suspicious. I'm your friend . "

" OK. Well, I used to abuse her once in a while. I used to do it for fun. No personal reasons. But then, this shitty girl, what's her name? Yeah, Sandy Winthrop saw it and I had to threaten to kill Sarah. Later Sarah moved out of country and now everyone knows I ain't rich enough to travel that far. So it was convenient for Sandy to report me. I planned to kill her before she could do that. I was the one who hit her car with mine, but she didn't die. And I erased all the evidence of my crime. Somehow I found out that Kaitlyn knew about my secret. So I started scaring her off at public places. Never expected her to go half mad though. Haha. Girls suck. "

I felt myself going red with anger.

" Good thing you broke up with that asshole. " he continued.

That's it. I punched him on his face and felt his nose break. He is an asshole. How could he speak about Kaitlyn like that?

I left the bar since I already had whatever I wanted.