A Stronger Bond

When two people share a true and strong bond, no matter what happens the universe will always find a way to bring them back together.

Kaitlyn's P.O.V
I rushed to pick up the fallen roses. They were the best I had ever seen. I examined them. Their color was hot red and it reminded me of how I feel when Caspian is around me. I realized I had taken him for granted and I felt sorry. The roses didn't smell like the usual ones, they smelt different but familiar. They smelt like Caspian. The scent of him made me smile. There was a note attached to the bouquet. It read:

Dear Kaitlyn,
You have no idea how sorry I feel for telling all those mean things to you. I swear I didn't mean them. It was just that anger and jealousy and the fear of losing you restricted me from thinking straight. I'm really very sorry, but please know that no matter what I will still love you till my last breath.

When I finished, I was literally crying. I needed to meet Caspian right now. Thinking of the look on his face when he saw Alan kiss me made me cry harder. I sprinted down to Jamie's house which was just a few hundred metres away. I knocked, catching my breath. He was so surprised when he saw me, but I had no time to explain. " Drive me to Caspian's house " was all I said and he understood, a sly smile on his face. I could hardly wait to get to the love of my life. When Jamie pulled up in Caspian's driveway, I told him to leave. I walked nervously to the front door and rang the doorbell.

I took a deep breath as Caspian emerged, his eyes still wet. I just jumped and wrapped my hands around him. I could feel his hands on my back, the warmth from him comforting me. And we just stood there held by each other. After what felt like eternity, we pulled back.

" I'm sorry " I whispered. He led me inside his house, to the living room.

" You kissed" he said, the hurt clearly showing in his voice and eyes.

" No, we didn't. He did. I swear I didn't wanna kiss him. Not with you engraved in my heart. You have to trust me. I would never cheat " I confirmed honestly. The look on his face told me he believes in me.

" About the other day... I'm sorry. I didn't... " he started, but I cut him off placing my finger on his lips.

" I know, babe. I'm sorry I tried to fight for that rotten asshole " I said, looking deep into his eyes searching for the emotions he was experiencing.

My own eyes welled up with tears. Caspian leaned in closer and picked me up and placed me on his lap. I felt myself heat up and move closer putting my hands around his neck. His hands held my hip and pulled me closer until there was no distance between us and our lips met. We kissed even more slowly to make up for the past week and I felt myself dissolve into the world that had only two people  - me and him.

Breathless, we pulled away. He layed down on the sofa and opened his arms, gesturing for me to come. I layed down on top of him, feeling warm and cozy, feeling like I was at home when I was with him.

After a few minutes of silence, I asked " So... What do you wanna do? "  Caspian looked up at me with puppy dog eyes
" How about we talk about how hot you are? "

I laughed  " You are way more hotter than me! " I said with pretend annoyance. He threw his head back and laughed. What can I say? He looked so adorable!

He then threw me a serious look, " Do you want me? " he asked. I blushed and replied in a hushed voice " Yes, I do."

And that was all there was to it. He carried me to his bedroom and kicked the door shut behind us. He put me on his bed, which smelt exactly like him. His lips came crashing onto mine and we moved in sync. " I've wanted this for so long, baby " he said sending my heart running at the speed of light and that's all I could remember from the night I lost my virginity to Caspian.