The Carnival

Kaitlyn's POV
It's Sunday! Yay! I finally get to go to the carnival. We planned to be there at 3 in the evening till 9 in the night. I bet it's gonna be so fun.

The carnival is amazing. We went on so many rides though Alex was being such a scaredy cat. He totally freaked out on the roller coaster. Haha!

We were just walking in the crowd when I tripped on a stone and almost fell. But this random guy rushed to my rescue and caught me just in time. I look back to thank him and then I see him. He was like the perfect guy  - tall, tanned, lean, muscular, handsome - you name it. Striking eyes, full lips, messy hair and naughty grin. Typical romance. My heart started beating faster and it was like love at first sight. I wondered what it would be like to feel his lips on mine. "Uh.. Well, thank you" I stammered.  "It's okay. What's your name BTW? I'm Caspian. " he said. "Hey Caspian. I'm Kaitlyn. " I said trying to sound kinda cool. " After that Caspian hung around with us for the rest of the time and we died laughing - he was so funny! At last it was time for him to go. He said we could meet up with him at the park by the street if we wanted to, just in case. I nodded and waved. Caspian...

"Woah,  looks like you finally found the one" Sandy giggled. I punched her playfully. "Let's get going " I said.

At the end, we were all really satisfied and we left the carnival with everlasting memories that we were sure to cherish.