Escape (may change if better name comes)

I wake up, the first thing I see is my dad holding me, although, his mind is elsewhere. I get off his lap and he smiles at me a little.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Did something happen while I was sleeping?"

"No," He stands up and walks around, he goes to the walls near the door and scans them carefully. It's weird seeing him so quiet, and home he's always making conversation about something, except for the occasional bad days.

"Are you okay? You seem quiet?" He pauses for a moment

"I'm okay." He looked at me, then continued the examination. I dragged myself closer to him, using my arms and hands like most would their legs and feet, and watched.

"Are you trying to-" He put his finger over his mouth and I nodded in response. I watch his hand carefully then he pauses, and I catch a glimpse of a smile. Then he sighs, and I watch him as he sits himself down. I raise an eyebrow and go sit next to him, but I decide not to ask.

Thump. Thump. Thump. I jump a little and look at the door, outside are two Hydra agents, both carrying trays. A clear divider goes up, cutting off the corner with the door before it opens. They put down the food trays before stepping out, the door closes behind them. My dad walks over as the barrier falls and carries both trays over and sets one in front of me.

"Thanks." he gives me a slight smile, then we eat. After an awkward few minutes, he put his hand on my head and combs his finger through my hair, occasionally getting stuck on a snarl or two.

"It's gonna be okay." I nod and smile at him, making sure to push my cheeks towards my eyes to make it look genuine.

"I believe you." We finish our food and he stands up and looks through the door. Then he punches the wall, bending a panel in the wall. What's he doing? I pull myself towards him as he grabs a fistful of wires, takes a deep breath and pulls at them.

The Alarms sounds as he punches the wall behind the wires, and manages to open the door from the other side. He picks me up and makes a run for it.