Holding My Liquor [Breanna POV]

My head churned. Ebe was thinking too hard about something, and I could feel it. For some reason it made me touch the wounds on my tummy. Hmm I'll ask him when he gets here. If he ever does get here! I needed a beer to calm my nerves. I had been sitting on Nathan's lap playing video games against Desi. Nathan was texting some chick from are Algebra 1 class. ''So how's it going with Maria?',Desi asked. He rolled his eyes,''Well, she's complaining to me about how ugly she is and I told her she's an attention whore because she's beautiful,and she didn't take it as a compliment.'' Desi and I giggled at his ignorence.  

 I then did the stupid zoning out thing, turning my head and staring into space. I could hear them talking, but there voices where blured. I thought,'Hey,what the fuck happened to the Brandon kid I was all over? Doesn't Maria like him? Nuh uh! I've got the dibs on this kid.' When I came to, Nathan had took my controller and was playing against her. ''Hey, when do you think Ebe's gonna get here?'',as though he heard me, there was a knock at the door. I quickly hopped off of Nathan and answered the door. 'BEEEER.' I yelled,grabbing the six pack and giving it a merry hug. ''Shows how much I'm loved'',Ebe whined,I kissed him on the cheek and froliced to the kitchen. Swifly,Nathan grabbed me from behind,putting his arms around my tummy.

''Where the hell did you come from?!''

His face was stern.

''No drinking for you.''

''You don't run me.''

His face fell, almost as though he was going to cry. 

''You know what happens...''

I whimpered.

''Fine. Okay.''

I hate this kid, he knows how to make me feel like shit. ''Ew gross what are you two doing?!'' I then realized I was still locked in his arm,now that Ebe pointed out. ''Aw Bre!! You're blushing!!'' I broke his hold of me,''Shut up! No I am not!'' 

I hate these idiots.