MLBB Murder Mystery 2.0

I said I'd put HoodieHorace into a murder mystery...more of I kinda want to...because he's chaotic as frick from what I see and it'd be fun...<_<

Might've meme-ified him too much or just made him not like himself at all xD

This is how you get Horace to dislike you, I've already called him a magical girl one too many times...

~~~

YSS Pov

After Alucard's case, came another case.

Victim: Hayabusa

Chou was questioned and gave us our first suspect Horace. He doesn't have a criminal background, but he doesn't have a background, period.

Seriously, couldn't find this dude in any database.

We had no information on how we'd get to him, except Chou said, he'd come to us and waiting is the best option.

Not wanting to give up I went back to my office to continue looking for any criminal that match the description Chou gave, there's a chance 'Horace' was a fake name.

I was quietly looking through the mountains of profiles, until suddenly there was a loud bang.

I looked up and just to see my door fall down. The one standing there was the exact match to Chou's description.

"HELLO BISH."

"Are you Horace?"

"One and only." He says this with a smirk before plopping down in a seat in front of me.

"So you were looking for me, right?"

"Are you here to clear your name?"

"Nope. I did it, killed Hayabusa. Slight pain in the neck. But it was all good."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Because, too many people were shipping HayaGura and Kagura is MINE."

"Well then, you're under arrest." I stand up and he does too.

I'm about to take his wrists but he moves his hands away from me, "Woah, there. I never gave my consent to this."

"You're under arrest, just give up calmly. You're already here anyways."

"But shouldn't you be investigating Chou's murder?"

"What...?" He shrugs calmly.

"Well, I was bored waiting for you guys to officially start looking for me...one thing lead to another...I killed Chou 'cause I wanted to kill and I was bored."

"You've committed two murders already?"

"Who said two? I might've done more. I don't know." He shrugs again.

This kid must be insane, he let's out a yawn, "Anyways I'll be going now." He waves and disappears.

I look around shocked and confused, my door is now intact again.

I sit down back in my chair. I should start looking into retirement...