Chapter 30: Sleep On It

Start from the beginning

"This is beautiful," I said, taking in the atmosphere of the Caribbean island.

"Yeah. And it's always like this," he said softly in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his hard chest. His manly scent was distributed around by the wind, manipulating me on losing myself in his embrace. "Want to go back to the hotel? Are you cold?" he asked, pulling away slightly and, unintentionally, ruining the moment I was having to myself.

I nodded yes. It was beginning to get cold, as his body heat was no longer my comfort. He wrapped an arm around my neck and we walked back to the hotel together.

I stepped out the shower after a warm bath, wishing we were sharing the same room so I could be wrapped up in his arms again. I toweled off my skin and changed into skimpy, two-piece nightwear. Afterwards, I ordered room service and sat down on my bed, looking at television.

My phone buzzed.

Mr. Hollen: Sleeping?

Me: No

Mr. Hollen: Do ya' wanna come over?

His room was right next to mine. He wanted to respect my privacy so he booked separate rooms.

Me: It's usually the men that come to the woman and not the other way around.

Mr. Hollen: is that so?

Me: That is so.

He didn't respond. I was not about to prolong the conversation, nor go over to his room, as much as I wanted to.

A knock came on the door. It was the server with my food-- or so I thought. I opened the door and in walked my boss. He was wearing a black vest and white knee-length pants. His hair was wet from his bath but slicked back neatly, and my fingers were screaming to rake through it. He roamed my room like a health inspector, stealing glances at me as I looked at him in bewilderment.

"You like your room?" he finally spoke up.

"Yes," I answered, folding my arms over my chest.

Another knock came on the door. This time, it was the food I had ordered. After settling in an arm chair in the bedroom to eat, he sat on the bed, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"You have to taste this," I said, gently feeding him a spoonful of diced lobster.

"Delicious. But not as delicious as you." He removed the plate from my hands, set it down on a nearby night stand, and pulled me into him.

He attacked my neck with his lips immediately, sending me into an overdrive passion. My fingers went through his pitch black hair as a moan came from my throat when his mouth traveled to my exposed cleavage. My nightwear gave him easy access to my body and he seemed to be at ease as his hands traveled all over me.

"I want you so badly," I found myself saying. Horny and wet and craving him. I hadn't had a man in four years.

"I don't want to just have sex with you, Jasmine. I want us to become something more, and something serious."

"Well, we are something more and something serious. We're just discreet and getting to know each other slowly," my horny self said.

I'll be damned if I don't get any of his goodness tonight.

"Jasmine! Jasmine!" he called, stopping me as I attempted to take his manhood into my hands.

"What?" I answered, annoyed.

"Why do I have the feeling that you're not listening to me?" he asked.

"Because..." I said before pausing.

"Listen, I know I'm falling for you, so I don't want this to be another sex fling," he explained.

"Well it wouldn't be!" I protested.

"I'm not finished. I'm not going to pretend that I don't want to have sex with you, because I do, you're so fucking beautiful, but this hasn't excelled to the stage I'd like it to be for us. I haven't made you my girlfriend as of yet, and it will feel wrong to have sex with you without making you mine. I don't want you to be like the one night stands I've had in the past and--"

"Well just make me your damn girlfriend and make it official!" It wasn't me speaking but the horny little monster inside me.

"Jasmine," he began again.

"Then leave!" I said back to him.

"You're going to throw me out before hearing what I have to say?"

"Yes!"

"You need to stop and just listen!"

"Well, what exactly are you saying Evan?" I calmed myself and opened my ears to his voice.

"I'm saying that I want something solid with you. I want you to be my present and my future. I'm not looking to fuck you and then ignore you. I want us to become official, but you need to know what you're getting into. I need you to trust me, Jasmine; and don't make any rash decisions or judgment before you talk to me first. You need to know exactly what you're getting yourself into."

"I get that."

"I don't think you do. Why don't you sleep on it and let me know tomorrow when we get back from the business meeting."

He got off the bed and left the room, leaving me in a circle of thoughts floating around in my head.

_______

Have you ever imagined what it's like dating a billionaire?

It's not a smooth sailing... *No Spoilers*😏

*Please Don't Forget To Vote*