Chapter 10 is this real?

I started to eat while he walked out of the room. he said I'll be back in a little while I said ok. half hour later I heard the door slam shut and I jumped up and ran out of the room screaming "WHATS WRONG?!", it wasn't Silus it was that guy that tried to take me who took Sarah. "WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE GIRL?" .... I was bout to run back to the room and get out of the house. when he appeared in front of me and said "Hello again I see your bloodsucker is not here." He grinned a evil grin, grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door. I was so glad that when this first happened to me I did research
On all of this (of curse I didn't let Silus know about it) I pulled out a wooden stake that had a black engraved handle with a silver skull with red eyes. I stabbed it in his heart and he burned into flames but my stake got stuck and I had to touch him and get burned while pulling it out of his dead cold heart then he fell to ashes in the floor. just then Silus came in and said "what happened here?" I responded "death"

That was the 2nd time I bout died "death and heart ache and everything will always follow me where I go I have to deal with this" I said but how can I.
I went back to my room I had lost my appetite so I went ahead and got ready to leave Silus said we weren't leaving yet so I said "well I'm going out then for fresh air." he said "I'm coming with" I yelled back and said "NO... I need to be alone!" I ran out the door and slammed the door in his face I heard him say "OWW you bitch" I started to run to the woods I don't know how far I ran but I know it was a couple miles I was crying so I could barley see through my tears and ran and trip over a stump and hit my head on a rock I put my hand where I was bleeding and it was bad I knew if I didn't get help I would die but I was to far away from Silus and everyone so in my last breath before it went dark I whispered "Silus" when I was blinking my eyes shut I saw a figure a beautiful girl in a black silky dress with huge wings that was black, silver and gold with tears at the bottom thin they shinned in the evening setting sun and then I was out cold.