Chapter 10:Before The Match

Start from the beginning

***

After 2 hours right before we start cooking for lunch, We finally finished answering this hellsing loads of homeworks. I was stretching when my phone vibrated on the table to looked at it to see its a message.

From: Makichi

Subject: Please.

Can I... come over to your place...? Please... I need to talk to you...

Judging from the message I received, you know already that shes troubled. I replied to her not thinking a second thought and fixed myself before I told Taichi that I will be out in a moment.

"Taichi, I will be out for abit but go eat lunch without me. I will be back soon and tell that to Tetsuchi thanks!" I said and hurried my way to the door and left without Taichi reacted.

'Wha-what just happened?' Taichi thought. he just shook his head and focused on his homeworks,letting the whole living room quiet.

***

I ran as fast as I can to the park where I texted to Maki.

I finally reached the destination and sat on the bench near the pond. I catched my breathe from running and looked around to find a girl who wants to come over and talk to me so badly.

'I wonder whats her problem...' I thought,  staring at the pond. I saw people walking in both directions on the other side of the big bond, theres not much people here at my side where I was sitting right now under the big tree. I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the message I already sent to Maki.

Sure, once you went out of the station go left and you'll see the park, four blocks from the station... meet me there.

Thats what the message I sent to Maki.

I sighed and closed my phone. I closed my eyes... I observed my surroundings... the sound of the falling leaves... the breeze of the wind touching my soft pale skin and the sound of the water splashing infront of me.

I hear alot of people in the distance, talking on the other side. Letting my shoulder relax abit and put my mind at ease.

I opened my eyes and looked on my left side.  I saw a girl walking towards me, her dead black hair sways and it gives me a chill just by looking at her because she resembles him. You will really think of her as a black butterfly, flying around and you might get the feeling that someone died or something.

"Tetsucha!" She greeted, I smiled, and I spread my arms and ready for the impact of her hug. It may be hurt, but I'll just bear the pain.