"I think I like you, too." He whispered before opening the door and handing the CDs to Wan-Nu. "Those are the ones that I think are ready for review." He said before taking Teller's hand and tugging him along down the hall. 

Teller stopped short when they got to the van, surprised to see Ike in the front passenger's seat. He was scowling at the dashboard, paying no one any attention as Wan-Nu walked around to the driver's side and got in. 

Is he really coming with us? 

Tay-Yun opened the back sliding door and climbed in, taking the far seat like usual, leaving the closer one to him. Teller hopped in, then slid the door shut before dropping down into his seat and tugging on his seatbelt. 

The studio was about twenty minutes away, making the ride awkward and quiet since Ike was there, putting a damper on the mood. They all got out as soon as Wan-Nu parked, waiting for him inside, except for Ike, who decided to wander off. No one was going to try and stop him. He was still fuming from Wan-Nu having easily knocked him off his feet earlier.

"Do you like it, Teller?" Wan-Nu asked as they walked through the huge halls, then headed up a flight of spiral stairs that were so white they seemed almost unreal. Nothing ever stayed that clean. 

"It's really cool. I've only ever been inside of one studio, and only a few times when I first started in Mimic. It definitely wasn't this clean, and didn't have all of the supersized posters of their talent." He said, unable to keep himself from looking around at all of the people coming and going. It had been nothing even remotely close to how amazing this one looked, though.

There were also groups of people behind large glass paneled windows. He didn't have to guess that each of the rooms were soundproof. Several of the groups in them were dancing or working on vocals and instruments, yet he couldn't hear anything. 

He was just turning to look at the other side of the upper floor when his foot missed a step, making him stumble forward until Tay-Yun caught him by the upper arm. "Careful." He said as he easily lifted Teller back up. 

"Sorry, thanks. Got distracted..." He said as his eyes began to wander again, even though he knew that he should be paying attention to where he was going. 

He heard a sigh beside him before Tay-Yun's hand took his, his fingers tightening around Teller's slightly smaller ones as he guided him, allowing Teller to look around without having to worry about falling. 

They walked for another minute before Wan-Nu stopped in front of a set of double doors and knocked. Teller, his curiosity finally sated for the moment, turned his attention to the plaque on the door. 

CEO T-S Entertainment 

Wait. Why are we going to meet the CEO? 

Teller tried to step back, but Tay-Yun had a solid hold of his hand, and when the door was opened and they were gestured inside, he didn't give Teller a chance to try and get away. 

"Good afternoon." The man, who appeared to be in his early forties said in a heavily accented English, said. He almost sounded similar to Wan-Nu, but had a head of grayish blond hair and gray eyes. 

Teller mechanically moved to a seat when the man nodded to the large armchairs in front of his desk. He felt his face beginning to heat, but definitely not from embarrassment. He was beginning to feel faint.

He felt something cold nudged into his hand and stared down at it without really thinking. Tay-Yun knelt in front of him after a few seconds and took the small paper cup, then lifted it to Teller's lips.