I look behind me and spot Jimin. I smile at him and he diverts his gaze to me with an emotionless expression before he looks away. What's up with Jimin? Is he okay? Did I do something wrong? Then I turn my head back to the front.

Twenty minutes later into the lesson, the door of the classroom suddenly opens and heavy panting resonates across the room. I smirk to myself when I see it's none other than Taehyung. His eyes look around the classroom until they land on me. He glares at me while panting. He looks at the teacher before apologising. "Sorry I'm late."

"That idiot..." I hear Yoongi mumbling under his breath.

The teacher pauses the lesson and looks at Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung, you are twenty minutes late. Unbelievable!"

"I'm really sorry, my alarm suddenly didn't work this morning." Then he glances at me with a glare once again. Me being the cheeky one that I am, my smirk widens and I try holding my laughter in. Revenge is sweet.

The teacher shakes her head before replying. "Honestly, Taehyung. Make sure it doesn't happen again. Now go to your seat."

Taehyung nodded in reply and walks towards to his seat which is right beside me. Then the teacher carries on with the lesson and writes the notes on the board.

Taehyung takes his seat beside me, sighing. For some reason, I could feel him staring right into my soul and it's making me feel uncomfortable from within.

"Jae." He spoke quietly but sternly.

I face him with an expression of self-pride. "Yes, Taehyung?"

He sends me a glare again. I can tell his jaw is also clenched. He speaks quietly, "Why didn't you wake me up this morning?"

I raise an eyebrow before responding in a sassy tone. "Boy, I'm not your daily morning alarm."

"Jae-" He speaks with anger in his tone.

"Hush, will you? I'm trying to concentrate on the lesson, so please stop distracting me." I roll my eyes and turn my gaze back to the front of the class.

Serves you right, Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

She is so annoying. What can I do to get rid of her, honestly?

I need to do something about her otherwise she will keep irritating me like this, and she will cross the line. I need to teach her a lesson, but how?

I will think of something before home time.

She hasn't mentioned anything about what happened at the party last night and she still owes Bomi an apology. I will make sure she apologises to her, because if she doesn't, I will hurt her in such a way that she will beg for me to stop.

Speaking of Jae, I still need to speak to my father about this marriage. I need to know how long we're married for, because I can't stand being around this sassy witch. I hope this marriage isn't longer than two months or worse, forever.

I can tell that this witch has a problem with me bringing my girl over. I've noticed the way Jae rolls her eyes at the sight of Bomi in my house. She thinks I haven't noticed but I've been watching her expressions.

I sigh and try to pay attention to the teacher. I'll think about dealing with Jae later.

L U N C H T I M E

After finishing my lunch, I spot Jae standing up from her seat and exiting the hall. I also stand up from my seat and walk towards Bomi. "You know the plan, yeah?" I ask her.

"Well of course I do." She replies in a confident tone.

I smirk and we both follow Jae.

As we both caught up with her, Bomi walks ahead of us. She intentionally bumps into Jae, causing her to stumble. Bomi's friends open the door to the spare room of the school and I shove her into the room and push her inside with her back colliding against the wall. She groans in pain and glances up at us. Her friends walk inside the room and lock the door, making sure that no one intervenes.

I fold my arms across my chest, staring at Jae, who has a confused expression across her face. "Bomi, you and your friends know what to do."

Bomi and her friends push Jae to the ground and they all beat her up at the same time. I lean against the wall, watching the scene in front of me with satisfaction.

I watch Jae crying out in pain and begging them to stop. Which is what I want. I won't stop them because Jae's being taught a lesson, so I'll let Bomi and her friends do their job.

Jae glances up at me with a pained expression with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Taehyung...please...h-help me." She utters in a weak tone. I however just stand there with a smirk and shrug.

I unfold my arms and shove my hands inside my pockets, still watching the scene taking place in front of me.

________________________________

Thank you all for the 1K votes! You're so amazing! I love you all so much❤️