"Did you hear me Noah?" He asked, a little louder this time.

"Yeah Dad, sorry I had to make up a test." Alpha Landon shook his head, clearly not believing his excuse.

Noah had his father's dark brown hair and his mother's blue eyes. He glanced in my direction causing me to instantly drop my gaze to my lap. He had caught me staring, but didn't say or do anything.

After dinner, Nathan led me up to his room to watch a movie. His room was a decent size. It had navy blue walls and dark wood furniture to match. I stood in the doorway awkwardly as he walked towards his King sized bed. He sat on the bed then patted the seat next to me. "Come sit."

I shook my head. "I shouldn't." It was too...intimate.

"I'm not going to try to have séx with you Parmus." My face instantly heated as a blush made its way. I nodded then went to join him on the bed. I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head against the headboard.

We had decided on Cloverfield Paradox. About 30 minutes into the movie I found myself drifting off to sleep.

***

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, still a little groggy from just waking up. I was still in Nathan's bedroom. The room was dark, the only light came from the muted TV screen. I looked down at the arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

Um...

I grabbed one of Nathan's arms and moved it to the side, freeing myself. Sitting up, I grabbed my phone and sighed. It was one in the morning and not to mention the 3 missed calls and texts from my father and brother.

Dad:
Parmus it's not like you to miss curfew.

Dalton:
Parm where are you?

I ran my hand over my face and groaned. I heard shuffling behind me before a hand landed on my shoulders. "Parmus?"

"Yeah, I gotta go Nathan." I said as I stood.

He ran his hand through his messy dark brown hair then stood in front of me. My heart rate hitched as my mind tried to take in the situation. He brought his hand up near my face. I drew in a deep breath, nervous of what his next moves were going to be. I slowly exhaled as he pushed a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Be careful. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll pick you up." I nodded in response as words failed me.

He walked me to my car in silence, neither one of us ready to talk about the events that just happened. My car beeped as I pressed the button to unlock the doors. He opened my door and waited for me to enter. I offered him a small smile as I entered the car. Closing the door after me he walked to the porch of the pack house where he watched me as I pulled out of the driveway.

I had an uneasy feeling walking into my house. I wasn't one to break rules, and when I did I felt horrible about it.

My father sat in his favorite chair, slumped forward as he slept. I kneeled in front of him, placing my hand over his. His eyes opened slowly as he adjusted his surroundings. "Parmus?"

"Yes Papa, it's me."

He sat up then ran his hands over his face. "You almost gave your old man a heart attack. Alpha reassured me you were okay, but I couldn't relax until you got home."

I rubbed his shoulder in circles. "I'm sorry Papa. Nathan and I fell asleep watching a movie."

His eyes went wide in bemusement. "I don't like you spending a lot of time with the alpha's son."