0.13

The bell rang, all students where headed to the hallway Eric and Johanna were walking together whilst he slung his arms around her shoulder, so far no one knows they got together they're waiting for the right time.

Everyone gathered around Cory and Shawn as they were wearing cheerleading outfits, Eric said "Hey, Topanga, check out the new competition. Pretty hot, huh?" Topanga mockingly put her hand on her hips " Look at them, they must starve themselves." Johanna batted her eyelashes "oh don't forget they must always look pretty"

Eric put his hand on Shawn's face "I just get so nervous around such beauties." Johanna winked at both of them, Topanga was behind them "No wonder I never made the squad." the three of them laughed and walked away.

"Ah, this sure feels better than those skirts." Shawn said, Cory shook his head "Well, I don't know, Shawn.I mean, there's something to be said for the freedom that they gave." Shawn exclaimed "Yeah, you thought that too?" Johanna was evesdropping on their conversation, she crossed her arms "well as they say there's a woman in every man" Shawn gave her a look "no no you got it all wrong" she patted his shoulders "did I? did I really?" Cory shooed her "oh hush" Johanna said "wait I gotta tell you something, I want you guys to hear it from me"

Cory asked "oh man what did you do?" Johanna opened her eyes "what? I didn't do anything! why would you assume that?"  she sighed "well here I go; Eric and I just started dating" Shawn and Cory turned their heads towards each other then they turned to her and nodded in approval "nice " Johanna lifted her eyebrows "what kind of reaction is that?" Shawn shrugged "we knew at some point you two would get together so.." She gave them a deadpanned look and said "who needs you guys i'm going to Topanga" with that she left them to go look for Topanga.

Johanna found Topanga sitting in the cafeteria, she sat down next her "hey it's been a while since we talked" Topanga laughed "I know right? each one of us is busy with something" Johanna nodded "you're totally right, so hows everything with Cor?" Topanga awkwardly put her hair behind her ears "well we kinda broke up" Johanna gasped "what? why?"

Topanga sighed "we just don't have chemistry like we used to, our relationship became really predictable there's no mystery and excitement like before" Johanna gave Topanga a side hug "aw Topy, I know breakups can be hard at first but in time you'll be okay. What do you know? maybe this breakup was a good thing, maybe all you need is a little break from each other to realize you still have feelings for one another"

Topanga gave her a sad look "I hope so, I really do" Johanna smiled "hey you're not alone okay? i'm here If you want to hang out or do anything " Johanna decided not to tell Topanga, she's already going through the breakup she doesn't want to make her feel any worse.

Johanna was sitting in the kitchen when Frankie came and asked if Cory could sleep over at his house while Cory was waving at his mother to say no but instead she agreed to which Cory ranted to her and explained his reasons for not wanting to go. 

Eric emerged from the living room with his arms on Frankie as he said "Oh yeah Cory loves sleepovers do you know in fact with monday being a holiday why don't you keep him all weekend?" Frankie asked "I could do that?" Johanna smiled "sure you could, you know what? it'll be a great way for you to get to know each other better" Cory gave Frankie a nervous smile. 

___

Eric was lounging in the living room as Johanna plopped herself on the sofa and turned to Eric "you know i've barely seen you all day" Eric smirked "well someone already misses me" he inched closer to her "well since we sent Cory away to Frankie's for the weekend why don't you sleep in the room with me?" Johanna opened her eyes "Eric..." he shook his head with laughter "no I didn't mean it in that way I just wanted us to hang out and have the room all to our selves, don't worry i'll keep my hands to myself unless you don't want me too" 

She hit his shoulders playfully "are you sure your mother would be okay with it?" he shrugged "were not murdering people were just hanging out" she rolled her eyes at his remark. Johanna leaned against his shoulders and started eating popcorn, Eric's eyes instantly lit up at the sight of food "why didn't you tell me you brought popcorn?" she shrugged; he immediately grabbed the bowl from her hands and shoved it against his chest eating. 

Johanna sighed and started eating as they saw tv together, an hour later she wanted to call Shawn when Eric said loudly "he's probably with Cor in Chubs" she turned around "how did you know I was calling Shawn?" Eric shrugged "lucky guess?" she smiled and shook her head.