🌥 S E V E N 🌥

Start from the beginning

"It started out with a fork, how did it end up like this?"

"Carlos--"

"It was only a fork. It was only a fork."

"You know what? Fuck you. " I drop my magazines on the floor, in front of him. "Have fun delivering the rest of these."

I hear him laughing as I start to walk away, quickly followed by, "You know I'm kidding, Solecito lindo."

"I don't care, I don't like you."

"I'll buy you ice cream after the meeting if you help me out."

Turning on my feet I glare at him. He knows this whole situation has stressed me out more than it really should have, and I commend how he can maintain a humorous front even though I'm suffering. At least he makes me laugh, isn't that what friends are for?

"Coffee ice cream?"

"And any other flavor you like, just for you." He holds up his hand like some sort of Dark Lord trying to strike a deal to what I pretend to think about for just a second before grabbing the stack of magazines I had dropped back from the ground and hurrying down the hall, just taking enough time to grab the side of his hoodie as I passed.

🌥

"So, what exactly is this club representing?" asks Ethan as we walk down towards the club room. I can tell Carlos is still staring at him, sizing him up, or checking him out, I can't be quite sure, but once formalities were out of the way we decided to head down to the classroom and it had been quite the silent party until he decided to talk.

"Well, I'm sure you're prone to believe it's an illegal facility that manufactures drugs and steals candy from children," I say.

"Which is, truly, a possibility," Carlos echoes.

I nod towards my friend's comments, but continue with my previous statement, "But we're really just your average school club with the added fact of our...peculiar induction process."

"We like to have fun," Carlos corrects.

"Breaking the law?" Ethan seems to still be hurt, though who can blame him?

"Isn't that what I said?" He drapes his arm over my shoulders as we walk. "Wasn't it, Sol?"

"I didn't hear any difference."The disturbance in the force I feel is probably Ethan restraining himself from strangling us both, but by this time we have all arrived at the club room, and it would be too gruesome to kill us now. Shaking Carlos' arm off my shoulders, I turn to look at Ethan, who is wearing those cute glasses, to tell him:

"Don't threaten Anna, or the club in the meeting, this is not a warning, it's advice. Also if you're going to be part of the club you better -- well, never mind, just keep the first thing in mind."

Carlos taps the side of his head, either another warning to Ethan or a compliment for me, but it doesn't matter because we are already opening the door and there is chaos going on inside the room.

Alan and Ophelia seem to be arguing over a desk that contains two pieces of sandwiches while Scott is on top of the Professor's desk eating what appears to be a third piece of sandwich. Anna is nowhere to be seen and there are two girls sitting in the back of the classroom talking hushedly amongst each other.

Yeah, it's a shitshow, not like I expected it to be anything less. If there is anything I've learnt in my short time with the club is that we thrive better in a chaotic environment, and that the majority of us doesn't know what we are doing with our lives yet.

icon lock

Show your support for shay, and continue reading this story

by shay
@_shaybravo
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's Histo...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 22 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @_shaybravo.