Chapter 28: More Than Dinner

Start from the beginning

"I could stay like this forever," I said in her ear.

"With me?" she asked.

"Of course you. Only you."

Her sweet scent hit me and her warmth wrapped around me with ease. I placed a kiss on her forehead, taking in the rapid beats of her heart.

*********
Jasmine's POV

I stood in his arms as we looked up at the sky from his patio.

His hold had a great effect on me and I hoped that he wasn't hearing my racing heartbeats. He led me back into the bedroom and instantly went for my lips. He parted my bottom lip with his tongue then he collided our tongues together. I surrendered myself instantly to his every touch and the romantic kiss between us. My feet began moving backwards in the direction of his bed.

My butt hit the mattress and he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss for anything. His hands roamed my body and found their way underneath the skirt. My skin grew goosebumps as his mouth traveled to my neck and his hand moved higher and closer to my private area. I felt my panties being parted to the side and his finger went onto my joy spot. I let out a soft moan, afraid of being heard by who this house actually belonged.

I couldn't stop the flooding effect to the entrance and control myself. I grabbed onto my bed sheets and shut my eyes.

"You're wet for me baby," he teased softly and in a voice that made me even wetter than I already was.

I shivered as I released my hold on the sheets and moved my hands underneath his shirt, removing it and taking in his perfect fit.

Why everything about this man has to be so damn perfect?

His mouth clashed with mine again and I attempted to remove my panties so he would have easier access to me-- right now and right here, right this very second. I couldn't stop myself from wanting him more and more anymore. Now I understood why his exes came by his office and cried when he gave them white roses and wouldn't take them back.

My panties got to my ankles when he stopped me and hoisted them back up to where they belonged-- underneath my skirt. He moved off me and we both sat up.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, feeling rejected and somewhat ashamed.

"No. You're perfect," he answered, which made me even more puzzled. He went on, " I shouldn't have started this. It's just that, if we were to really do this, then we'll do so at my house and not my parents." He solved the puzzle in my brain.

"I understand," I responded softly.

He pulled me into a hug and another kiss.

"Ready for me to take you home?" he asked, putting on his T-shirt.

I looked at my wrist watch. It showed 10:45 pm. My sister must be waiting up for me to arrive so she could get every detail about my night.

"Also, you can have the day off tomorrow to relax with your mother. I'll see you at the office on Monday," he added.

I nodded.

He took my hand, stood up, and I followed him out of his massive bedroom-- the room was as big as my entire apartment. We met his mother and father downstairs and gave our farewells. He had the chef package a dinner plate for Zenia and a slice of strawberry cheesecake.

"It was so nice meeting you, Jasmine, and we hope to see you again soon," his mom said as she hugged me when she walked us out.

"Thank you, dinner was lovely and you have a beautiful home. I hope to see you again as well."

"Bye!" she waved us off as we got into the car and drove out of the huge golden gates.

"Thank you for tonight," I told him as he parked on the pavement to my apartment.

"No. I should be thanking you," he said.

I pulled him in for a kiss. My fingers raked through his hair to their own accord. He let out a soft moan before breaking the kiss.

"If you continue to do this, I'll have to take you to my house," he joked.

"Good night."

"Good night, Jasmine."

I got out the car and walked towards my door, feeling his eyes on me. He didn't drive away until I was inside my apartment.

"You're back!" Zenia yelled as her eyes met me. I handed her the dinner plate and she began devouring it immediately.

"Damn Zen, you are hungry," I joked.

"Shut up!" she snapped with a mouth filled with rice, "I love food."

I flopped down on the couch and removed my shoes.

"How was your date?" she asked adjusting herself on the couch to look at me with her undivided attention.

As I recapitulated the events of the night, her eyes grew wider and wider.

"Shut up. You made out in his bedroom?" she asked with a laugh when I'd gotten to that detail.

"Yes," I answered, removing my top.

"You should be careful though, especially with both men knowing where you live. Bradley came by looking for you."

"What? What did he want?"

"I have no idea. All he said was that he wanted to talk to you but you weren't answering your phone."

"Because I put my phone on silent. I didn't want it ringing at The Hollen's dinner."

"You better start drawing the line in the sand between those two. The last thing you want is to have a billionaire versus millionaire brawl."

I pondered on her advice. It made sense because it was possible to occur and it was something I didn't want between Evan and Bradley.

But who do I choose exactly when I've already taken both men into consideration?

________

A/N

*If you were Jasmine, who would you chose?* 🤔

Please Don't Forget To Vote my sweeties 🤗😙