Chapter 20

*Elena's POV*

I immediately wake up, to find Harry not beside me. I rub my eyes and look around.

Where am I!? What!? Oh yeah haha, I'm in Cheshire.

I get up out of the bed and crawl on the floor.

So. Tired. Can't. Even. Argh!

I crawl down the stairs, but suddenly miss a step. I tumble down the stairs. I finally stop rolling. Everyone is looking at me. Harry is smirking at me. Well, this isn't embarrassing at all.

"Always knew how to make an entrance," Gemma teases.

"Hi there," I say pulling a cheesy smile.

"Are you okay!?" Harry asks.

"Yeah Harry. I tumble down a flight of stairs. I'm just fine," I say sarcastically.

"Elena," Harry says seriously.

"Yes Harry. I'm alright,". I walk over to the sofa and just rest there for a minute.

"You gave birth not long ago Elena. You should be resting," Anne says concerned.

"I know, I know. Thank you Anne. It's hard to relax," I say back.

"Well, isn't that why you've come here!? To get away from all the baby drama!?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, thats exactly why we're here," I say softly.

"Then you just relax and let us cater you. You don't need to do anything at all," Anne says with a warm smile on her face.

I smile and realise how lucky I am, to have such an amazing family.

"We obviously won't overwhelm you with wedding questions and the bringing up of Leo," Gemma says politely.

"Thank you Gemma. I just need some time off, away from, everything,".

I've managed to fall asleep on the sofa. Well done Elena! I wake up and see everyone in the kitchen. Except for Harry who is on the other sofa watching tele.

My phone begins to ring, it's Jane. Oh no no no.

"Jane," I answer.

"Elena! Oh my god! Um, I'm having so much trouble! Leo won't stop crying! He keeps spitting up. I try to give him water, but he's just not keeping anything down! What's wrong with him!?" Jane asks really worried.

"J, how on earth, am I suppose to know what's wrong with him!?" I ask curiously.

"You gave birth to him. I'm assuming you'd know," She says.

"That doesn't mean anything! Leo is yours and Louis' DNA. Not mine in any way,"

"Oh El please help me! What do I do!"

"Oh my god Jane. What a normal human being would do. Take him to the Doctors. He probably has reflux,"

"Reflux!?"

"Yes Jane. Indigestion. Heartburn. Burning in the throat,"

"Oh! You think so!?"

"It's possible, but just take him to the Doctors,"

"Okay, thank you! Bye now!"

"Bye,".

I look at Harry, who raises his eyebrow at me. I throw my phone at the wall.

I wanted to escape this baby stuff. I'm not his mum! She is! She needs to take responsibilty instead of relying on me all the time. I love Jane to pieces, but she's the Mum now. Not me. I just gave life to Leo. I'm his birth Mum. But 100% not biological in any way.