bts group chat 1

You are new to bts and just met them 3 months ago and joined their yesterday, they trust you and vice versa. They add you in their group chat and..........let's see the reaction.

This is my first time writing something like this so......forgive me if you didn't find it interesting 😅😅😆.

Still thanks for all my followers both army and non-armies I really appreciate your support. Enjoy! ❤

                                     _______________________________________________
                                      You were added

Chimchim: hey Y/n!:)

Tae: you added her in our group! But I was gonna do it.......😐😣😣

Chimchim: yep! I wonder if she is reading this?

Jin: hi y/n!

Grandpa: stop! I am getting continuous notifications and I need my beauty sleep!

Grandpa: oh wait you added Y/n.......um...hi!😅 just ignore the previous message.

Namjoon: Yo people! Wait........Jimin you said you have an exam tomorrow right!?

Chimchim: exam? What are you talking about hyung? 😅😅😆

Namjoon: you already got an F for maths! You have science tomorrow it's easy!

Jin: wait jimin got an F! And for math! Jimin didn't even tell me! Go and study now or your grounded park jimin!!!!

Chimchim: way to go hyung! I thought that stays between us!😡

Namjoon: you stole my phone and hid it for 4 hours! I was searching for it around the dorm like an idiot! So no.....it doesn't stay between us!!

You: hey guys! sorry I couldn't reply earlier! I just came back from karate....tired af.

Tae: you go for karate.......WoW!

You: yes and guess what?we have the dumb science exam too, tomorrow!

Chimchim: me too and it's difficult.

You: obviously, you're in my class!😂

Namjoon: if you need help I can tutor you!

Chimchim: can you help me too hyung?

Namjoon: ummmm.......NO remember you fell asleep last time when helped you during maths!

Chimchim: oh come on!

You: thanks if I have a doubt I will ask you! Thanks!

Jin: I can make snacks for you if you want!😁

You: thanks! But it's fine, and I love the japchae you made for lunch today!😍

Jin: thanks dongsaeng!

Hobi: hey guys. Good you added Y/n!

You:😀

Jungkook: omg so many notifications!.....

Grandpa: same Jungkook, same!😧

You: I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you two.😮😯

Jungkook: it's OK Y/n ^^ I meant these airheads anyway!😒

Grandpa: it's not you Y/n.....these people keep chatting every single minute, and you guys learn something from her!