3 SUGA - Secret santa Part1

Hey guys! I felt a little inspired in this one shot so it will have 2 parts! This feels more like a imagine rather then a one shot. Still enjoy, love all the support thank you soo much. School started early so it will take time to publish. Sorry for delays!
ENJOY!
______________________________________

Y/n's POV

I was watching TV when V suddenly snatches the remote from my hand!
"Hey its my turn to watch TV! Not fair!"

"Aww my baby sis is so cute!" he says as he pats my head.
"Hey! Who do you think you are calling a baby!"I said as I blocked his view.
"The one who is obsessed with kumamon! That kids play with!" I continued standing in front.

"Y/n move aside! Your blocking my view!"
"Ok let's make a deal" I said gaining his full attention.

"I will let you watch TV for the whole week in exchange you will take me to your Christmas party!!" I said eagerly waiting for his response.
"Y/n you will feel left out, it only guys! And I don't want any of them staring at you the way they did when you wore the sailor moon costume for Halloween!" He is so overprotective!

"Oppa, don't worry I can handle myself, I am 18! But you and mom treat me like a 5 year old!" I replied as I sat down next to him.

He switched the TV off and gave me a teasing glare. "Y/n what's the actual reason to attend the party, you rarely come.? "
"U-umm...... I wanna.... h- hangout with you guys it's been long! Yes that's it!" Shit! I made too obvious. Congratulations to me!

"Oh really, I am letting you off the hook for now" he said as I speed walked to my room.
"Thank you Oppa! "

Taehyung's /V's POV

Y/n said thankyou as she quickly walked to her room, she tried to avoid my question. I wonder if she has an idea that I always knew who she likes, even he likes her, he blurted it out that day when we went to the bar because he was drunk!

I have a plan, I know what to give her for Christmas! I hope nothing goes wrong, I just need to make a few phone calls.

Y/n's POV

I was lying idly on the bed hugging my favourite kumamon pillow, when my phone vibrated waking me up from my thoughts about yoongi.

It was message from jimin, he forwarded me the invitation.
Now to find a good costume I could wear for the party!

I opened my cupboard and started searching for a cute costume. I turned my room upside down trying to searching for something good to wear, mixing and matching etc but nothing looked cute I wasn't satisfied.

Frustrated I started punching my pillow when jihyee called. I was feeling too lazy to answer it but eventually I did.
"Yah what took you so long to pick up the phone pabo!"
"I am sorry but I was busy "
"busy doing what? Fangirling looking at yoongi's picture!" She said as she giggled.
"No! But the thing is that I am going to a Christmas party and he is going to be there and I need something cute to wear!"
"It's have an idea! I will come over and we can go shopping! Ok ? "
"Thank you! See ya" I cut the call and tossed the phone on the bed.

Time skip after 30 minutes

I got dressed and grabbed my purse. The bell rang, oh jihyee is here! I went down to open the door but looks like tae already opened it

"Hey jihyee" Tae said smiling.
"H-hi, T-taehyung right?. You are Y/n's-"
"Annoying brother? Yes he is my annoying brother, unfortunately!"I said as I walked towards jihyee, giving tae a glare.
"Hey!" Tae replied frowning as I grabbed jihyee's hand and started walking towards the mall.