Yoongi?

A yelp echoed through the room as Jimin's realisation and shock made him whizz backwards and land on his ass. The word "fuck" also echoed through the lonely- or so he had thought before he saw the coffin- room.

Jimin brushed the dust away. And walked towards the coffin.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't at least a tiny bit scared. Although, it wasn't that there was most likely a dead body in the same room as him it was more the thought that "Holy cow. If I get caught in the cross fire for some shit Haraboji's pulled-"

Even with this thought, Jimin couldn't stop himself burning with curiousity. So he cautiously placed his hands on either side of the coffin's door. The entire room was now screaming with Jimin's anticipation. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and lifted the lid.

White. That's all he saw. Skin paler than his- so pale, in fact, that it almost had a greenish tinge. That was all he saw before letting out a blood-curdling screech.

Until two warm hands closed his mouth. Jimin's eyes were squeezed shut in absolute terror now. A soft voice cooed from behind him,
"Oh, Chim," they laughed, "Is this how you greet your best friend?." the voice chuckled.

This was enough for Jimin to swivel around and stare straight into the blackish-brown eyes of his crush.

The first thought that scampered into his head was if he had a girl friend. He chased the thought away and instead became the good friend that he was supposed to be. "Friend". Ha. That's all he'd ever be. He sighed bitterly in his head.

"...hi." Jimin said.
Yoongi looked at him...hurt. "Hi? Is that all I get?" Yoongi sighed. "I guess you have changed. Lucia was right."
"Who's Lucia?" Jimin immediately interrogated.
"My friend."
Jimin tensed up. Lucia.

Yoongi just stared at Jimin. Expectantly. Now, come to think about it. Jimin had just found his best friend and crush in a coffin. He was puzzled to say the least.

"What were you doing in a coffin?" Oh for Pete's sake, this all sounded so fake and awkward.
"Sleeping." Yoongi replied. He was leaning in and out, swaying on his feet. From his heel to his toes. An obvious sign he feels awkward too.

"...sleepi-" Jimin was cut off by his thought.

"Oh for fuck's sake my best friend is a vampire."

Hyello! Yoongi x Jimin meeting at last! Unfortunately it was really awkward. I mean, if you haven't seen your best friend since you were 4 for about I dunno, 10 years?? It's gonna be pretty awkward. Especially since you'll be a teen and you were only friends back then because you related to each other's 4-year-old-ness. Hey, I'm tryna make this as real as possible. Lol. The video in media above has me crying because my ovaries exploded. Anyway, please vote and comment, maybe about your awkward experiences like this 😂 And thank you @kaixiang_woozi for being my first ever commenter :)

Gamsamnhida xx