Piano

Trigger warning: This chapter is kinda delving into Jimin's abusive family. So please don't feel pressured to read it :)

Jimin never really remembered his grandparent's house being so big. Then again, the last time he saw the place was when he was four and lived there. That was mostly because of his parents...issues. That's what they told him. He later learned that it was because his father wanted to get a divorce because of his mother's massive drinking problem. However, his father couldn't leave because he was terrified. The amount of death threats he had received from Jimin's mum were enough to scare a terrorist.

Jimin had always tried to convince himself it was the alcohol speaking when his mother verbally abused him. And of course, he never blamed his father for wanting to escape the burning hell of his "family". His father resorted to drugs- which resulted in a drug addiction. Neither of his parents were ever in their right minds now. Ever.

It was such a shame. He remembered when he was younger living in this very house when he would run out to the garden.

------------------------------

He waddled out of the house with his sandals on the wrong way.

"Eomma!!" he cried, "EOMMA!"

He searched in the maze of a garden for his beloved mother- who's name fitted her in every way- Heaven. Eventually he found her peacefully swinging on the swinging bench. She was definitely the most beautiful person ever. Staring at the fountain which reflected in her shining gentle brown eyes. Shining almost as bright as the full moon on that night. With white roses enwreathing her lovely figure, and dark, rich ringlets enveloping her stunning face. Her dainty feet were curled beneath her as she gazed at the moon and fountain splashing crystal blue water.

"EOMMA! I had a nightmare!!" Jimin wailed. His mother snapped out of her daydream and fixed her attention on her little boy.

"Oh, sweetie. Come here," she said. He climbed onto her lap and she sang a soft melody drawing rings on his back, a small smile playing on her gorgeous features.

That night Jimin slept like a rock in his mother's arms.

------------------------------

Jimin had been wandering around the house for about 10 minutes until he stumbled across a music room.

He entered. A charming, glossy white, grand piano stood in the middle of the room. Isolated and in need of love. Much like Jimin. He seated himself on the foreignly cold chair and slowly reached out. His finger tapped a freezing note and a ravishing sound pervaded the room. For some reason the noise pained him. And then he had a familiar scenario flit through his head.

------------------------------

"Jimin!!! It's easy!" He whined.

"No it isn't, hyung! It doesn't make any sense." Jimin pouted.

"Aww, don't pout, Chim Chim!" Yoongi laughed.

Jimin giggled and they both ended up in fits of laughter. After another hour of Yoongi trying to teach Jimin how to play the piano he heard his mother calling him.

"Oh. Eomma is calling me, come on! I want to finally introduce you to her. She thinks you aren't real. Can you believe that, Yoongi?" he paused, "...Yoongi?"

Yoongi's face had changed. To one slightly void of emotion but also portraying one of a lot of thought. Jimin became concerned for his friend and shook him slightly. Yoongi forced a smile.

"Well, actually I have to go Chiminie-"

"You always have to go, hyung." Jimin interrupted, slightly annoyed now. "We're only 4. You're parents shouldn't be that strict." Jimin frowned. Yoongi just gave a half-hearted smile and slid off the chair.

"I love you, Jimin. Remember that, okay?" A tear escaped his eye- Yoongi never cried. "Bye, Jimin."

Jimin remained confused but hugged him all the same.

The next day his parents announced they were going to move out.

------------------------------

I gave you some more context! Yay? Lol. Hope you enjoy! Stay tuned and don't do drugs! Please vote and comment ❤

Gamsamhnida xx