Chapter Thirty One

As we went inside at this amusement park or should I say the Lotte World, We bought our food first because we didnt ate at the house-- I mean at Jungkook's Penthouse.

"Hey are you done yet Jungkook?"

I look at him but im still eating. He is.. basically staring at me.

"Not yet but you're a meal baby."

My eyes widen and I threw my fries to him while laughing. I dont know where did he get that lines. My gad lord please can someone please stop this boy-- I mean man, in front of me?! Hes being playboy agaain!

Opps! Kids dont try to follow me because im such a bad girl. I throw some fries and landed it on the floor which is a waste.

Pfft. It doesn't matter anymore.

As we are done eating, someone says that we need to buy some headbands and after that, we will bought the ticket for our desire rides that we really want.

To be honest, I really live to ride a ferris wheel. I remember a long time ago, we ride a ferris wheel and I already in love with the scenery that this place had. Im so happy that time and still reminiscing it.

"How about we should go there?"

I suggest and he nod at me while smiling so he pull me so that we can walk around and see the ride that we want.

We both rode it of course. Im not that nervous when it comes for the rides, Im not into 'Oh my god I dont want to ride at there its so scary I swear to god.' girl so that Jungkook will never be taking care for me.

As soon as we rode it, I know this is one of the moments that I really need to remember if I had an amnesia.

------------

"Kook wait for a bit. I need to calm myself and rest myself first."

I said as I breath heavily. We sat at the benches that they have here. Actually we already rode.. I think its already 6 or 7 rides already and its still sunset.

Oh shoot! I forgot to say to him that I really want to ride some ferris wheel foe the last time. I really want to experience it again.

"Hey kook! Lets go to the ferris wheel! Come on! Its already sunset, I mean its almost sunset. We should watch it before the sun goes down.

"Okey, if Tzuyu wants, Tzuyu get. Im your genie, your handsome genie for a day.

I laughed and clapped my hands as we hend ech others hand to go to the ferris wheel. This is it! This is my time to look at the scenere!

"Hey Tzuyu! We also went here right?"

I hummed and nod at him, not looking at him because of over excited little kid in fornt of him.

As long as we fall in line and made it to the ticket booth. Jungkoom bought it to the both of us since then.

"Let go Baby!"

----

there's already a clue what will happen :>