Still a Possessive Playboy

Authors POV,

after two years of hiding and living in Los Angeles, Tzuyu Chou also known as Sally Chou in Los Angeles, graduated in collage and already have a two jobs in her hiding place so that Jungkook wont hunt her.

Sally, her nanny, Athena and her only bestfriends; Taehyung and Momo are the only one who knows where Sally is, even her parents didnt knew where she is so that they wont find where she is because taehyung said to her that her parents are also finding and asking them where is she.

Even her name is also hiding, so that she change her name into 'Sally' so that no one would saw her in LA, except for Taehyung, her ex-maid and her bestfriend.

But for Jungkook? He never lose hope to saw Tzuyu again so that he will explain it how would Yeri kiss and make out of his face in tzuyu's closet.

He even try to track and find some detective to find tzuyu and yes he's rich like hell! he can do anything so that tzuyu will be his again and again.

but the things that he sure that all of her friends know that where tzuyu is but they didn't tell it, he knows that the few of them are hiding where tzuyu is.

But what if Jungkook saw tzuyu also known as Sally in accident? will he grab an opportunity to be hers again or just look at the others because she's 'Sally'?

----------------

The sequel or should I say, the second part of the possessive playboy trilogy hohohoho!

by the way, sorry if yeri looks like a slut or what you call her in the first part, I never meant to do that, im just cant think of other characters TT mian mian mian TT

by the way again and again, thank you for supporting the possessive playboy and yes please do read also this as you read the first part TT thank you TT

-jiminttemeune