Chapter 2: Winter has Come

Her eyes snapped open taking in the small room in seconds. Her body was under her command once again.

Memories floated through her brain as she remembered what happened. The pup, rouges... so many rouges, blood, a cliff, the knife sharp feeling of her body hitting the freezing water, Him...then nothing.

She tried getting up, everything telling her she had to leave. He would find her and kill her. An eye for an eye. She had to move. She was a danger. The tubes pulled her back down. Falling back onto the bed she carefully took out each tube and put them on the tray by the table.

She smelled like chemicals... she was in a hospital. There was nothing in the room which enticed her. Wrinkling her nose at the sight of the small, plain, white room she looked for her exit. There was a window above her bed, but the blizzard was getting worse by the second. She wouldn't make it far without something to warm her up. If only her wolf would respond, but her wolf hasn't talked since the girl was sixteen. A quilt lay at the foot of her bed and a grey cloak was hanging on the door.

After seeing the cloak she concluded that someone must be visiting her. Her time was more limited than she realized. Grabbing the cloak and the blanket that lay at the edge of her bed she unlocked and opened the window, pushed out the screen and jump into the deadly snow. Wrapping the blanket then the cloak around herself, with she went off with the rising of the sun to her back she fled into the forest. Making sure her tracks were covered by the accumulating snow. 

A/N
SORRY SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS GUCCI NEXt CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON. IT IS HERE THE FUN TRULY BEGINS  

-DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALAD