The Gradution Party: A Bonus Chapter

A/N: Hey, Y'all!

So before I start this chapter, I just want to let you guys know that the first chapter of my other fanfic "The Feeling that Will Change Forever" is out now! Please read it if you have time! Thanks again!

Now, onto the story we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus's P.O.V

After graduation, Andi, Buffy, Jonah, and I, decided that we should have some type of "graduation party". We could invite whoever we want to, and the party is at Andi's house.

I've decided to invite TJ and Iris. Jonah invited Amber (for some weird reason), and some other good-looking guys. Buffy invited Marty, and Marty asked if he could bring his friends.

Andi invited Bex, Celia, Ham, and other people I don't know.

******
While we were setting up for the party, a few people already arrived, which I find to be good because they could help set up.

But the bad news is, that person is no other than Amber. With Kip. Even though they broke up, they ended up to be friends... I guess.

"Hey, Cyrus!" Amber says.

"What do you want, Amber?" I snap at her.

"Woah, calm down, buddy. I just came to see if you're doing okay. So, how are you?" Amber says in a slightly-friendly tone.

"I'm doing good, I guess?" I reply.

"That's good to know. Well, nice talking to you again. I'm just gonna go over there and help Andi put up the party streamers. TTYL!"

Well... that was weird.
_________________________

Lights. Music. People. One of the most satisfying-yet-uncomfortable parts of my life.

"All right, everybody! Let's give it up for Andi!" Said Bex as she was the main DJ of the party.

We clapped and chanted Andi's name over and over again waiting for her to come out. As soon as she did, you see her wearing some type of sweatshirt and sweatpants and wearing a type of makeup that teenagers normally put on. I've never seen that side of her, and yet, I'm intrigued of what's about to happen next.

But she just danced. To a K-Pop song that I've literally never heard before, but I find it to be 'Dope'. (Get it? 'Cause that's the song title? I-I'll stop now...)

(A/N: Just imagine that this video consists of Andi, Buffy, and some other girls dancing lol)

Sooner or later, you see her dancing with her 'other friends'. And Buffy's on there too. But we didn't mind. As long as the presentation is good, we are also good.

What got me the most is when the beat dropped and all of a sudden, all dancers were back on the dance floor again.

*********
When she finished dancing, she was out of breath. And so was Buffy. So we gave them water bottles.

Then suddenly....
________________________________
Andi's P.O.V

Iris walked up to me. I felt awkward. And so did she.