Sleepover II: Part I

A/N: ⚠WARNING! WARNING!⚠  A Horrible small amount of smut is about to come to your way!!! Skip it when you feel uncomfortable reading it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonah's P.O.V

As I went home and got my clothes, I went back to Cyrus's place. It was cleaner than before, and Andi and Buffy already left.

Leaving me, Cyrus, and his mom alone.

Cyrus's mom directed me where his room is, because she said that he was there.

I deeply regretted on knocking, because what could possibly go wrong, right?

But, as I entered his room, this time he was shirtless. Exposing his belly.

"Oh, hey, J-Jonah," he says, obviously nervous because of the stammering.

"Hey, Cyrus. I'm so sorry if I didn't knock, because I didn't know that you were dressing up and---" I say as he cut me off.

"Hey, Jonah, it's okay. I was planning on sleeping shirtless, anyways. I do that every time."

"Oh, okay."

"So, why don't you come in and close that door? I have prepared something for you!"

"Ok-okay." I then close the door. I locked it, in case someone comes in without any permission.

"So, what do you have prepared for me?" I ask him.

"Nothing. All I have is myself for you." He replies. Somehow, that makes me nervous, yet excited, and I don't know why.

"Come here," he says as he motioned me to his bed.

SHMUT!! SHMUT!!⚠

I nervously made my way to his bed. As I sat down, he sat on my lap without permission, and kissed me. Hard.

I kissed back, of course.

I lay down on the bed as he's still on top of me.

He moved his hand under my shirt and up my chest, until he now has full control of my shirt and removed it.

His lips then went down my neck, until he was on my chest. He started licking my nips, which made me moan quietly due to the pleasure I feel while he's doing it.

He continued his trail down my belly button, until his hand went from my thigh to my 'you-know-what'. He started rubbing it, until it grew, which made me feel embarrassed.

I just moaned it out, you know? So I won't make a total fool out of myself.

He started unbuttoning my pants, and unzipped my zipper, and he pulled it out of me, leaving me in only my boxers. He went back to my face and gave me one more sensual kiss, before he made his way back down to my boxers.

He then started unbottoning my boxer shorts this time, and he saw my 'noodles al dente'. He removed my boxer shorts, making me naked. I felt really embarrassed.

He started putting his mouth on my saluting soldier, and I couldn't help it but moan once more due to the pleasure.

He was doing 'it' for more than 5 minutes until he removed his pants and boxers, exposing his hard 'downstairs area'. I was rubbing mines while he was doing that.

He put his mouth back to my 'stick', and since he was in a doggy position, I put my feet on his back to let him enter more of me.

I then felt fingers rubbing my butthole, until it was completely inserted WITHOUT my permission.

Cyrus Goodman is a bad boy sometimes after all, I thought to myself.

I just, again, moaned it out because it- I can't believe I'm about to say this- but it felt good.

"Cyrus, I-I think I'm gonna..." I say in between moans.

Just as I said that, he started going even deeper.

I let the 'jizz' out of his mouth and, to my surprise, he swallowed it.

He laid down next to me, completely exhausted by the way he breathes.

I kissed him once more, making me taste my own 'jizz'.

"It's my turn," I say to myself.

I went down to his stick and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. I also inserted a finger up his butthole because I wanted him to feel what I felt while he was doing that to me.

"J-Jonah, I-I'm going to let it out.. ohh.." He says in between moans.

I just kept repeating what he was doing to me before, and deepthroated him. He let 'it' out of my mouth and it tasted even better than mines. I laid down next to him and kissed him once more to let him taste his own jizz.

End of Shmut!!

"You're such a dad," he says to me.

"Did you know that you're a bad boy, too?" I ask him.

He just laughed, which made me laugh, until we agreed to go to the shower to rinse all the sweat and smells off.

We didn't even bother to put our clothes on after our shower because I think that we're already used to seeing each other naked after 'that' experience.

We kissed one last time before we went to bed.

Completely naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey, y'all!!
I'm deeply and truly sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, because this is my first shmutty-smut for the people reading this.

But on the other side, I really hope that I did good, lol.

In other news, I am also truly sorry to say this, but this book is about to come to an end.

I will still write probably 2 or 4 more chapters after this, depending on the mood I'm going to have to end this book.

But don't worry, since I'm working on another Jyrus story! And I promise that I will publish the first chapter either this week or next week!!

Thanks again guys! Have a good day/night!