Sleepover II: Part II

Jonah's P.O.V

I wake up, feeling a bit... new today.

Oh, right. I slept naked with another guy. That's nice.

This 'other' guy who happened to be Cyrus was sleeping on top of me, so I gently pushed him off to the side so that I could sit up and rub my eyes.

I completely stand up and put my clothes on and just waited for Cyrus to wake up, because I didn't want to wake him up.

Or so I thought...

"Hey, J-Jonah? Where are you going?" He asks me, confused.

"Oh, I'm just going downstairs to get you something to eat." I reply.

"Oh, okay."

He might have woken up because of the sound the door makes when it opens, but we never know.

As I went downstairs, I see Cyrus's mom preparing something.

I'm assuming it's pancakes.

"Oh, goodmorning, Jonah!" She says, greeting me.

"Hey, Mrs. Goodman," I reply.

"Please. Call me Leslie."

"Oh, okay, Leslie?" I reply back, confused. I'm not used to calling someone by their first names when they're twenty to thirty years older than me.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," she says. She might've noticed that I feel uncomfortable by calling her by her first name.

"By the way, I just want to say that you two look so perfect together!!!" She immediately says out of nowhere.

"Uhmmm, thanks?" I reply.

"Oh, wait, hold on..."

She pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of me and Cyrus, laying down on the bed, with Cyrus on top of me, and completely naked. Good thing the sheets were covering the lower half of our bodies, though.

"Wh-why-how do you have a picture of us?" I ask, and once again, completely confused.

"I came to check on you guys earlier today, because I thought you guys are already up and that you needed something. But then, I see Cyrus on top of you and I can't just help it but to fangirl so hard!!!!! So instead, I took a pic of you guys!!" she replies.

"Oh, thanks, anyways..." I say as I'm totally speechless.

Then, I smelled something...

"Um, Leslie, did you remember about the pancakes you were cooking?" I ask her.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot that I was cooking pancakes!! This was the second time this happened!" She replies.

"Um, what happened to the first time?"

"Well, me and Cyrus kind of had a very deep conversation about his sexuality, and I also forgot that I was cooking waffles, so..."

"Oh, that's okay."

"Hold on, let me just throw the burnt ones because I know that Cyrus isn't going to want to eat this..."

"Yeah... I can't believe a poor pancake batter has given its life for that."

As she throws away the burnt pancakes and keeps the good ones, she made more.

*******

I went up to Cyrus's room to give him his food: Pancakes with blueberries on the top, coated with rich honey syrup and butter.

I knocked on the door, and Cyrus didn't answer just yet.

"Who is it?" He says through the door.

"It's Jonah, I brought food. So can you please get help me with the door?" I ask him.

"Hmmm, okay. Give me one moment..."

As he opens it, he immediately pulls me to his room. Good thing the pancakes didn't fall off the plate, and the plate and the juice that I brought with him didn't fall off the tray.

He still hasn't put his clothes on, judging by the fact that he's only wearing a towel.

"Wow, Jonah, I never knew that you can make pancakes!" He says.

"Umm, Cyrus, your mom made your pancakes. I just brought this up to you so that you don't go down anymore." I reply.

"Well, as discouraging as that sounds, to me, I still would consider you to be a nice person since you cared about me..."

"Aw... Thanks, Cyrus. Now put your clothes on."

"Oh, okay."

As soon as I say that, he drops his towel on the floor and went to his closet.

He's a teaser, that's for sure, I thought to myself.

As soon as he went out of his closet, he started eating the pancakes on his bed. I just watched him chew his way through happiness.

"Why don't you eat?" He asks me.

"Well, I don't really eat pancakes. I mean, not that I like them, I just don't eat them. Too many carbs and calories for me." I reply.

"Oh, I see it. Jonah be livin' healthy, am I right?"

"Heh. Now go back to chewing."

"Okay."

I just can't help it but admire his cute face when chewing his food with his mouth closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey, guys!

So as I've said, this book is about to come to an end.

Two more chapters guys, and that's it.

Sorry guys, but I promise to update every day. And if not every day, maybe every two days. Depending on how busy I am.

But anyways, thanks again, y'all! Have a good day/night!